Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Crystalloid Level 4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if we are talking about unfairness, what is truly unfair is cross server group arena and holy seal. as long as the earlier server players doesn't stop getting exp, they will always stun the later servers players for 3 whole turn. yet group arena is matched by levels not total exp of a character. i say they should disable holy seal in GA to make it more fair for later server players.

Comment

if the keys dropped a bit more often for non cashers, that would be great. I would gladly farm for my gear, but when i do run out of keys thats going to suck. Also is the summoner 5 times a day or 5 times a run that it can be used?

Comment

Originally posted by R2471526 View Post
        if the keys dropped a bit more often for non cashers, that would be great. I would gladly farm for my gear, but when i do run out of keys thats going to suck. Also is the summoner 5 times a day or 5 times a run that it can be used?
        20 times a run, 60 times for 3 runs in a day.

Comment

Originally posted by shynnblu View Post
          so if i had a ton of keys i could just get a set pretty quick

Comment

When was it changed from 5 a run?

Comment

just awhile after they changed it to 5 a run from unlimited. too many QQ i guess

Comment

just awhile after they changed it to 5 a run from unlimited. too many QQ i guess
                I miss the days of unlimited key runs, they were the best xD
                Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

probably allready been said but as the lv 50 and especialy lv 60 used to be the top 2 sets , and sets that players would tend to use longer in game , some ppl would be more willing to break out the CC when they have the crystaloid packs for sale in the shop... just saying.

Comment

Working...
                  X