A question to the more veteran players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question to the more veteran players

I play on a new server ( 2 weeks old today)

Most of us are relatively balanced strength wise, with the top players within ~2k BR of each other. Aside from a trio of truly hardcore players who are untouchable. I was curious just how much of an investment it would take for someone to catch them. Here's an idea of what we're up against:

Click image for larger version

Name:	day12.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	125.9 KB
ID:	1736150

What do you mean exactly by 'catching them'? Catching them up on BR? That's mostly: lots and lots of time. I'm one of those people you refer to, and at level 48 with 40.5K BR now, I've been playing for 8 months. But with that also a bit of spending, though you really don't have to be a "heavy casher" (whatever that is ) to gain a very high BR.

Comment

All you can do is keep gong. Eventually the bonues they have now, will fade. You'll all be on almost equal footing unless they spend thousands more.
      If you wanted to catch up, spend the same amount of course.

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
        What do you mean exactly by 'catching them'? Catching them up on BR? That's mostly: lots and lots of time. I'm one of those people you refer to, and at level 48 with 40.5K BR now, I've been playing for 8 months. But with that also a bit of spending, though you really don't have to be a "heavy casher" (whatever that is ) to gain a very high BR.
        The server is 14 days old

I was more or less wondering if someone had an estimate of what it takes to accomplish this kind of battle rating in that amount of time.

Comment

Originally posted by cathode88 View Post
          The server is 14 days old

I was more or less wondering if someone had an estimate of what it takes to accomplish this kind of battle rating in that amount of time.
          If you don't have the time, you'd have to have the money. Simple. So to get this in a short period of time: lots of money. Loooots of money.

Comment

Working...
          X