censor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShiKKihS View Post
    you will a screenie with a censored welcome, and it is obvious that it is not welcum..
    lol! *headdesk* How can we know what it says, since it's censored? Because the poster says so?! He could've written 'welcume' and claim to have written 'welcome' and shout "Look! It censors 'welcome'!"

Comment

Originally posted by ShiKKihS View Post
      there came a time that welcome is being censored.. and welcum is obvious a profane word and is ever since censored.. look on page 1.. you will a screenie with a censored welcome, and it is obvious that it is not welcum..

anyways its the word COM.. not the COME.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Welcome.png
Views:	1
Size:	28.6 KB
ID:	1669189

Yes... 'Welcome' is clearly not sensored.

'Welcume' clearly is as is exactly as shown in the screenshot above...

And you'll see the censor chose exactly the same characters to sensor out that word too...
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Censorship does need a little help.
        Popular - Pula
        Amusement - Se...men
        So messed up that words inside a word get censored. Even things like Adult are censored? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
          lol! *headdesk* How can we know what it says, since it's censored? Because the poster says so?! He could've written 'welcume' and claim to have written 'welcome' and shout "Look! It censors 'welcome'!"
          because i tried it myself after this thread was posted.. and for what benefit/reason would the TS open this thread. he will gain nothing from making stories.
          anyways, some experiences it, some dont.. even on same server.

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
            because i tried it myself after this thread was posted.. and for what benefit/reason would the TS open this thread. he will gain nothing from making stories.
            anyways, some experiences it, some dont.. even on same server.

Comment

Working...
            X