Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few suggestions

Hello,
    I play three characters, one of each class, each on a different server and after a bit of playing i have a few suggestions that i hope might be implemented sometime in the future.

Firstly is the matter of friend requests. It seems that many times if someone is on and does not get around to accepting friend requests or gets disconnected in the middle of something with a friend request pending(along with other possible scenarios) then the friend requests is no longer accessible by the person that it was sent to. the person is still able to add the sender of the friend request but there is no "accept friend request" option. I propose a possible "pending friend
    request" category along with the others such as the strangers list because that is what; technically speaking, it would be most closely comparable to.

Secondly, though it is a small thing it would just be convenient if there could be an option in the bounty hall that someone with an active "bounty helper scroll" could check to complete the quests on acceptance that rather than having to click the quest and then the "complete now" option. instead it would just complete as soon as they hit the quest. it of course is not large or in any way departmental to game play but it would be a nice addition.

Thirdly, i have noticed that there is a place to buy, (not a chance to obtain) every kind of scroll/potion except for charisma and defense. arena shop has endurance, crypt shop has all the scrolls, and guild shop has attack based stuff (pwr/int). However, defense and charisma are left completely up to chance with no absolute option for obtaining them. I recognize that this may have been done intentionally on some technical basis of which i am not aware however i hope that if that is not the case that this option be implemented.

Fourth is the matter of being able to zoom out in the wilds. I know there is a very large chance the makers of the game want it so you have to scroll through the wilds on a tiny screen to find where you want to go. It keeps the players
    occupied and adds a level of difficulty to the wilds. However, if this option to zoom out and see, even if not everything even just a bit more in the wilds could be implemented, it would be greatly appreciated.

Lastly is a thing i have not personally had an issue with. However, i know some who have. This issue is that for some, when they are not in full screen mode they are unable to see their skill bar and some other parts of their screen. I know that this is most likely a resolution or browser issue. However, if there is any way that any easy way to fix this could be implemented such as a shortcut or instructions as how to fix it then i believe many peoples playing experiences would be
    improved.

I thank any gm or dev who actually read this and is willing to at least try to take action on it. I understand that you will always be very busy i just hope at least one of these suggestions will be worth the while and be implemented. If that is
    the case i have made that many more peoples playing experiences better and so i have already completed what i set out to do.

I agree with the idea about friend request and bounty quests.

For the potions, it is intentional. Defense and charisma potions are for balens.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
    X