Archer Talents & HS?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archer Talents & HS?

I'm getting stunned all the time and I'm really frustrated losing due to it.

My question is would you reset your talents and drop Stealth (5% damage reduct) and Scrutiny (chance to increase damage by 10%) to up your HS? Thanks

Reduce dmg and reduce LF Cd 5s,rest put on hS, i love my 15sec cd lF

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
      Reduce dmg and reduce LF Cd 5s,rest put on hS, i love my 15sec cd lF
      I also have the luni talent and BT. I love the luni as well. I'd like to put more into luni but HS is killing me right now. The BT talent is useful too for DT final boss when I tank.

Comment

dropping stealth, no. dropping scrutiny yes, for sure. LF talent is really good, because after you get to cast your first LF, then u got stuned 2 turns, right after recovering from stun you can immediately do your 2nd LF, and that will instantly wipe out opponent's troop (with 2 LF in total).
        but this is provided opponent HS u right of the bat at the start of the battle.
        if you're getting stunned alot in bg, reseting for 1 or 2 more HS doesn't make too much of a difference really. best to try get get as much exp as possible in the mean time to improve the talents. because at the end of the day, when you reach for example talent 40+, BT LF stealth passive talents level 1 is what you will still get in the end. why reset them away when you will still put points into it after 1 month?
        Last edited by shynnblu; 05-15-2013, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Self i use Fury lvl 1, Stealth lvl 1, Instinct lvl 1, Scrutiny lvl 3, Holy Seal lvl 25 in my lvl 60 bgs and not many can stun me at 60 bgs.

But everythings depends how hige exp speeding you have and play 70 bgs dosent help you if you drope you problie need Holy Seal lvl 50+ for 70 bgs.
          Character - Taggen
          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
          Class - Archer
          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Eh. You simply can't buy time ^^ if you started in january, when a lot of oldies started in october or earlier, there is no easy way to catch them.

I remember when you started posting on forums SirChuck, so I'm pretty aware that you cashed a lot and your BR is very high compared to your total exp, so the advice for HS is - do Demon Temple, SPs on 100% scrolls and Necro every day.

You will catch up eventually. Some guys from server 110 has caught me (from server 88) already despite the fact I do 100% everything (except necro), but with 50% scrolls not 100%.

Comment

Originally posted by Emilyfairyss View Post
              Eh. You simply can't buy time ^^ if you started in january, when a lot of oldies started in october or earlier, there is no easy way to catch them.

I remember when you started posting on forums SirChuck, so I'm pretty aware that you cashed a lot and your BR is very high compared to your total exp, so the advice for HS is - do Demon Temple, SPs on 100% scrolls and Necro every day.

You will catch up eventually. Some guys from server 110 has caught me (from server 88) already despite the fact I do 100% everything (except necro), but with 50% scrolls not 100%.
              Wow, very good points. Thanks for the feedback. I'm currently level 69 with a BR of 56.6. I have slowed down on the cashing alot and don't even do necro anymore.

I ended up getting rid of BT and AS talents. I know have Stealth level 1 and Luni level 2 and the rest HS.

I may just have to do the 100% scrolls like u said to catch up. Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
              X