No announcement yet.

The shooters are weakest class in PVP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Archers now have profits from debuff skills in MP... Wb crit nerfed, crit mage eat us, simmilar br knight eat us... What we can do? Recharge more and more,but if other class spend the same cash - eat archer... Only profit for archers from wb is nerfed... So what now?
    Dont tell me aBout archer crit passives bonus... This is not enaught ... Mage with 3-4k crit have the same crit rate like archer - but mage make high dmg aoe plus healing...
    Knights can have the same patk like archers and higher pdef - archers and knights have the same passives bonus...So *** is going on, mage and knight eat archer on pvp, mage with crit bulid can make simmilar dmg like archer on wb...What archer make ? Have ss skill for mp...
    This suks

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

totally agree . after each patch they reduce all the benefit that archers have and favour others. Archer already very weak now they reduced the crit rate too.It's damn low now. *** R2 want us archer to quit seriously?
      Last edited by R28901959; 05-16-2013, 09:46 PM.

Comment

I think they See how many ppl play as archer and want they start over and pay...and sad but i thinking abaut start over,1st time from when i start play

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
        X