X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R28901959
    started a topic The shooters are weakest class in PVP

The shooters are weakest class in PVP

Believe me or not u will face your real self soon when u r archer. and some might post the craps again about archers own WB . But pls face real thing that who have balens they are also get the rank in Wb too even Knight or Mage . Yes archer may have a little bit advantage in WB but i'd rather hurt in Wb than hurt in PVP. . Really disappointed now when i choose Archer .. u build the best for your char and *** in BG u barely beat any classes with same lv and same BR. Even lower lv can beat me easily im lv 62 Archer and dont tell me im a noob dont know how to build my char .Here is the real things! Knight with their passive skill 20% def is suicide when face them, their def mostly close to archer's PATK . Mages kill our pets in 2 single Aoe and now with clothes they can do 3 AOE .Low CD low rages When us archers take ***** long to kill their troops before we can hit them Knight heal with each block and they already got the passive HP so their HP is very high . Mage can heal with massive amount of HP over 20k . Really? IS there any good for archers? Wb ? YEs they can go ahead faster than other classes but just for the beginning. How about late game?like after 60 . Do u think they will stand a chance ? While Archer's skills suck lately BloodThirsty Strike is only skill that archer can regen some HP for themselves but it ***** nerf now not regen HP like it promise to do . Ridiculous game for archers and 1 question Has R2 ever try to battle btw 3 classes in PVP and see how archers suck ?Lmao So R2 you better fix the archer skill or all the shooter will leave the game . Cause soon or later they will realize there is no chance for them to compete anymore
    Last edited by R28901959; 05-15-2013, 07:52 PM.

• miQQQs
    replied
    I think they See how many ppl play as archer and want they start over and pay...and sad but i thinking abaut start over,1st time from when i start play

Leave a comment:

• R28901959
    replied
    totally agree . after each patch they reduce all the benefit that archers have and favour others. Archer already very weak now they reduced the crit rate too.It's damn low now. *** R2 want us archer to quit seriously?
    Last edited by R28901959; 05-16-2013, 09:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Archers now have profits from debuff skills in MP... Wb crit nerfed, crit mage eat us, simmilar br knight eat us... What we can do? Recharge more and more,but if other class spend the same cash - eat archer... Only profit for archers from wb is nerfed... So what now?
    Dont tell me aBout archer crit passives bonus... This is not enaught ... Mage with 3-4k crit have the same crit rate like archer - but mage make high dmg aoe plus healing...
    Knights can have the same patk like archers and higher pdef - archers and knights have the same passives bonus...So *** is going on, mage and knight eat archer on pvp, mage with crit bulid can make simmilar dmg like archer on wb...What archer make ? Have ss skill for mp...
    This suks

Leave a comment:

• R28901959
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryMagdalene View Post
    Time to build your character up more.
    Already did the best Mary . But U will see it ltr when the game go on and im sure if u r archer u will quit one day soon enough. In Chinese Wartune's or Divive Comedy's forum people complaining alot about the shooters >The archers in old server quit or gone and new server open, the number of people playing archer is significant reduced .Nobody playing them now.The top players streng not even one single archer in the 1st page( Cross-server Ranking) . And rmb this is the copy version of it . That's all i can say . Now crit rate reduce too , Wb only 50-60% not like before , Live PVP only 20% lmao. So where is the stand for archers now? If r2 dont fix this issue all people who playing archer will be gone soon. Im pretty sure about this
    Last edited by R28901959; 05-16-2013, 02:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• PunkPetal
    replied
    Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
    i wonder if mages are still op in the high 70's. they profit from strong troops much more than other classes but i think at some point troops will stop getting much stronger while the player's BR keeps rising. And i often noticed on my knight that i have less problems with mages, even with little higher BR, if their troops are not up to their lvl. Also archers are probably the best class in all of the PvE content.
    You're prolly right, and I haven't stopped playing my knight altogether, I'm just ticking her over, I just take umbrage that I gotta spend/work hard to get back to where I was pre-patch, hence I made a mage toon to have fun on while my knight such a frustrating class

Leave a comment:

• Setsuna88
    replied
    i wonder if mages are still op in the high 70's. they profit from strong troops much more than other classes but i think at some point troops will stop getting much stronger while the player's BR keeps rising. And i often noticed on my knight that i have less problems with mages, even with little higher BR, if their troops are not up to their lvl. Also archers are probably the best class in all of the PvE content.

Leave a comment:

• PunkPetal
    replied
    Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
    Naw!
    < DeathTh3Kid on that server, you and Chief helped me once in arena, cause all the other high levels kicked me lol
    Glad to see you are kicking even more butt being mage

Sparkles is a sweetie ^^
    Dunno about kicking butt, but I'm certainly enjoying being the OP class for once

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
    Yeah, I'm PrincessPunk, knight that had regular meltdowns caused mainly by dev nerfs and R2 issues ^^
    Naw!
    < DeathTh3Kid on that server, you and Chief helped me once in arena, cause all the other high levels kicked me lol
    Glad to see you are kicking even more butt being mage

Leave a comment:

• PunkPetal
    replied
    Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
    Punk from S1? Was wondering if you were Blizz or not lol
    Yeah, I'm PrincessPunk, knight that had regular meltdowns caused mainly by dev nerfs and R2 issues ^^

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
    Hate to say it, but mage is OP atm, when I saw new troops were coming I made a mage, and slacked off on my poor knight
    Punk from S1? Was wondering if you were Blizz or not lol

Leave a comment:

• PunkPetal
    replied
    Hate to say it, but mage is OP atm, when I saw new troops were coming I made a mage, and slacked off on my poor knight

Seems to happen in this format of games (although this is only the second I have played)

Each update nerfs one class in favour of another

I've had a rude awakening, as the only game I played before was the Diablo series and Blizzard take so long developing classes are balanced

We all remember a Blizzard year is roughly equivalent to 3 normal years, and their definition of soon ^^

http://www.wowwiki.com/Soon
    Last edited by PunkPetal; 05-16-2013, 01:32 AM.

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    That's great. Archers shouldn't be critting 90% at WB anyway.
    Yeah, 90% before last update, 60% after... This is soo unfair take off from us our class profit.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    That's great. Archers shouldn't be critting 90% at WB anyway.

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Wb suks after patch 4 archers...why? Maybe you dont see it but before my crit rate was 80-90%, Now is 60 , crit mage have better with the same crit stats and without skill bonus...! So tell me dear r2... What next you *** up 4 archers?
    Time to start over with new class or end game...sad

Leave a comment:

Working...
X