• Show
Clear All

• Ok, now what?

Click image for larger version

Name:	mage.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	295.9 KB
ID:	1736162

Ok, I've got my 60 set. I can afford 60 rings/jewellry, but without legend stones, why bother? I don't have a team that can pass moon NM and without the major cashers help in my guild, i can't do the summoner at dt NM. So, what does a person do now? Other than save keys and hope for a party and buy what legend stones I can, which is about 2 per day, which is going to set my astrals back, as I have done most of my guild skills except for endurance, which is to be completed shortly. Like really, what kind of battle rating and stats do you need to pass Moon NM? Its ridiculous! So, as the title suggests, WHAT NOW? Apparently I am doomed to a life of moon and dt for the next year.
    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Your stats should be fine for passing md nm really, if the rest of the team are around 55k+

Comment

This is a game of patience.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Buy legend stones from ms...90k balens + refreshing ^^

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by gruntar View Post
          Your stats should be fine for passing md nm really, if the rest of the team are around 55k+
          thats right, and you should take potions, scroll and Covenant spirit buff.

and 50 legendary set with full sockets opened is better than the 60 set

Comment

What did craig want?

Comment

1. Moon NM is not about the mage, Any pve mage can can do it. It's about the archers. The only problem is 2nd boss really. You may die at 1st aswell cause of the creeps but you beat it eventualy. At 2nd boss the problem is he buffs up and kills you at 2nd buff, so just get either 3 archers and always inc on him and super fast kill him or 2 archer+knight and combine appolo+inc. Either way you are fine for moon nm.
              As for dt nm, again, the mages don't really matter as long as they got pve set. You are good for that also.

Comment

Buy legend stones in the guild shop.

Comment

ok, thank you! I thought it was me, so really, its my party then, sigh. Thanks! At least I feel better now!
                  Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Working...
                  X