World Boss, Battlegrounds, & Group Arena for PST Players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Boss, Battlegrounds, & Group Arena for PST Players

It’s pretty much impossible for any west coast players (that work during normal business hours) to participate in any BG, Group Arena, or World Boss. Well unless you’re playing during working hours as I have done or on the weekend. That means that unless you want to possibly get reprimanded or worse for playing at work, you can only participate 2 days a week.

Please add at least 1 world boss, 2 Group Arenas, and 2 Battle Grounds from 03:00-08:00 game time.

I work all weekend and all week, cant enjoy any gb and 2 wb per day...and i still play... In evry game - you cant play,you cant blame ppl who can play... This is not single play game

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

buy yourself a handheld console this way you can play anytime... anywhere.. anyday... anywhere

Comment

Never said I wasn't going to play or that I was blaming anyone... Was simply suggesting they add some BG group arena and world boss's for West Coast Players. Have a computer in front of me all day and take my lunch at the second BG and sneak in a world boss or two wile at work sometimes. But i'm sure there are many on the west cost that cant do that. The amount of Battle Ground's you can attend is limited so are the amount of Group Arena... So i really cant see what it would hurt to add some more.

Comment

Yeah...up, right - on tablet on wb or mpd i have game speed like on 64kb internet... if you want play...you need laptop with medium hardware... Tablet or smartphone cant give you play like on pc- just chat, pickup bonuses and afk mode on wb

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by R214376711 View Post
            Never said I wasn't going to play or that I was blaming anyone... Was simply suggesting they add some BG group arena and world boss's for West Coast Players. Have a computer in front of me all day and take my lunch at the second BG and sneak in a world boss or two wile at work sometimes. But i'm sure there are many on the west cost that cant do that. The amount of Battle Ground's you can attend is limited so are the amount of Group Arena... So i really cant see what it would hurt to add some more.
            On evry time zoone server you have wb at 11, 16 and 22 server time...you cant blame ppl who have time for play on your server... If you cant - this is only your fould or play on wrong server

_________

Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

you need to change your server for one with diff time, not ask for add something coz r2 do not will do this.

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                On evry time zoone server you have wb at 11, 16 and 22 server time...you cant blame ppl who have time for play on your server... If you cant - this is only your fould or play on wrong server
                wont reply to your post again and don't understand why you would be against adding more BG arena and WB. I like my server and the people on it adding additional times wouldn't hurt anything. Once again i'm not blaming anyone just making a suggestion In the suggestion forum imagine that....

Comment

You have 3wb,6 bg and 4h GA...This is not enaught?you can play on this game 20/24h per day or play few hours, but you cant say - i'm less for others becouse i cant join thise events...every1 can join, but 80-90% players cant becouse real life - this is real time game rules

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                  ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by R214376711 View Post
                    It’s pretty much impossible for any west coast players (that work during normal business hours) to participate in any BG, Group Arena, or World Boss. Well unless you’re playing during working hours as I have done or on the weekend. That means that unless you want to possibly get reprimanded or worse for playing at work, you can only participate 2 days a week.

Please add at least 1 world boss, 2 Group Arenas, and 2 Battle Grounds from 03:00-08:00 game time.
                    The trouble with doing that is you would penalise 90% of the server who are actually playing in the correct time zone.

If you add a WB between 03.00 - 08.00, then the number of participants will be decreased to just those outside of the server time zone. Would you like to play a WB, BG or arena at 3am your time??
                    With the decreased numbers in this WB, the Gold/Daru would be exceptionally high compared to the other WB times.

The same thing applies to all of the other events you suggest adding too. By making a late night/early morning (server time) event, you are reducing the participants and increasing the rewards that you could gain.
                    This would lead to complaints from the people who play on their time zone, regarding the unfair advantage that is given to the late night/early morning events.

The only real solution is to either accept that you can't play some events, or change to a server that will allow you play at the times you want.

R2 will never change events to make it more beneficial for the minority, and nor should they in truth.

Comment

adding additional BGs seems ok.. but WB and GA a no no.. why no GA? it would divide the number of teams participating on it..means it will be a lot harder to find other teams to battle

Comment

isn't this exactly why they have servers in different time zones?... so yeah find the server that fits your schedule. seems simple enough

Comment

Working...
                        X