Warrior's Mark rewards calculation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warrior's Mark rewards calculation

I know that these rewards are seemingly random, but during the past few weeks I've seen some regularities in the rewards, so let me put them here and ask you a question

If I'm right, the rewards are connected to the amount of pvp points you had when you got them.

up to about 1500 points: nothing or a luck stone (+1 mount spirit card)
    around 2000 points: 10 soul crystals (+1 mount spirit card)
    around 2600 points: 2 mount spirit cards

However, I don't have enough data for this. Since tomorrow is the refresh day, could you remember your points and post it here with the reward?

I think that (if there is a rule to this) the findings could be helpful to everyone.

I've also been meaning to ask if someone knows if there will be other mounts coming after the first one, seeing as these points will lose their value after you obtain your first mount. But that's not that important.

i had 2 mount spirit a few time with 1900/2000 points. and then i had 10 soul crys + 1 mount spirit on 8200 points. also had 2 mount spirits with 6000 pvp points. after all these time of observation, i can safely say there is totally NO relationship between pvp points and the warrior mark reward.

Comment

don't think this is right, last week I had over 6k cross-server pts and only got 1 mount card nothing else.

Comment

You may be right, yeah. I noticed this through 7 drops total and it kind of made sense from that, but dunno now.

Comment

Hi

I barely make 1k+ poins, once maybe I got more than 1500, and my rewards were: whips, second mount card, and luck stone (twice). Let's all take a look though, maybe chances depend on point somehow.

Comment

I always have over 3k points.. Never got more than 1 mount card at a time.. Not sure about the other stuff. I just want the cards...

Comment

Originally posted by WickedSilk View Post
              I've also been meaning to ask if someone knows if there will be other mounts coming after the first one, seeing as these points will lose their value after you obtain your first mount. But that's not that important.
              I've always got 1 card on my main. Alt servers I've gotten double a few times on different ones. All having much lower PvP Points. So I say random is random.

For chinese servers there is the Ice Wolf that is 25 of the Mount Spirits. Only other one I've seen use them.

Comment

Thanks, that's useful.

I don't want to sound superstitious or accuse the devs of making a poor random system, but I had some odd luck so now I want to see if it makes any sense. What if the rewards depend on how much points you have in hundreds, not thousands (so, points mod 1000). Perhaps every 100 points there is a new reward that is reset at every 1000.

I find this very, very unlikely and easy to disprove (just need someone who got the exact same amount of points and different rewards for it). But do it for the sake of the experiment and the statistics For science!

Comment

The number of cards is random.
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

everytime 1 card

Comment

1 card most of the time... anything higher than 2k doesnt make a difference, I believe those are for spending points. Not sure if we have that set up yet or not though, but I heard U are able to buy things with Cross Server points. Maybe on a future update.
                      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Working...
                      X