Merges and Guild Battles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merges and Guild Battles

I am just posting this so that wartunes can get an idea what everyone thinks of this idea
    When they do merges my suggestion is instead of a lot of guilds losing out over them why don't they
    have three sets of guild battles
    first set of 10 the gold set
    second set of 10 the silver set
    third set of 10 the bronze set

Now if we had those and had the battles when they are over the winners of the lower guild battles are then able to fight the loser guild of the set above so that they have a chance to rise in the ranks. Also possibly the winners of each set are given some kind of prize maybe every six months.
    What are your thoughts on this anyone?

I think this is a great idea. It allows for more participation and when these mergers occur it won't hurt the guilds as much as their is a better opportunity to get back in without losing to many spots.

Comment

i agree 100% with this idea...alot of us bust our ***** off to get our guilds with in the top 8 ranks and its very very difficult and now with the server merges going on we lost our #6 rank and fell right off the charts altogether now we are rank #14 ...getting anywhere near the top 8 seems impossible now BECAUSE the server merges screwed us
      i think they should change the rankings so that ALL guilds can take part in guild battles each week..its one of the very few things we players get to look forward to each week
      and now because of the server merges the R2games took that all away from us WE WANT YOU TO FIX IT SEEING HOW AS YA MESSED IT ALL UP ITS THE LEAST YOU CAN DO
      and if ya changed it so that ALL guilds can take part in guild battles then when you do your server merges that you insist on screwing us with at least then it wont screw us
      out of our guild battles

Comment

Unless the fix the server merges were such newer servers such as 200+ are not pin against such servers as 1-50 which will be a total power difference due to age of servers/guilds. Proof is in BG were they is lvl restrictions, Lets say 2 lvl 35's collide in BG both from a new and old server..90% chance the older server player will win due to the age of his server and guild and how much bonus's he was able to get from that older guild nvm any quests or events that came out before that newer server player came into creation that the older server player was able to gain.

So picture if there was a tournament for cross server GB , Not only would The oldest guilds be on top, But it cause even more players to go Balen and cause GB to become even harder to get up in any rank. I honestly think Gb should stay within the server its on to least help make it more fair for those on that server.

Comment

not sure what that was all about but no where here are we talking of cross server guild battles lol...we are talking about the current server that we are on stay focused

Comment

My pardon i thought due to the title of this forum i thought it meant cross server gb's.

If thats the case with having extend Gb's from 8 to include a huge portion of the guilds if not all on the server would be quiet fun and allow guilds to get a feel for guild battles as they grow stronger. If anything would discourage those who leave their guild to help keep other guilds #1 during the event and focus more on their own guild to help push themselves up in rank.

Comment

before the first server merge our guild was 5th in rank for the longest time....then on first server merge we dropped to 8th rank and then we went to 9 th rank and then we worked our ***** off to get to 6th rank and we held onto it until the last server merge we went to rank 14 and now are at rank 12 trying to get back into the ranks for guild battle..our guild has had enough of losing our ranks because of these stupid merges....so then we came up with the idea to extend the guild battles ranks and try and get more guilds included rather then the top 8 guilds....because its frustrating busting our ***** off getting into ranks just to fricken drop out of ranks AGAIN because of these ** server merges...this way if they changed it to allow all guilds to take part in guild battles everyone is happy and never have to worry about dropping out of ranks because of stupid ** server merges

Comment

they wont do this though as the current system makes cashers buy more
                Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Something needs to be done about the Guild Battle's and it's format.

The difference in rewards from the winning guild to the one placed 8th are immense. Most players want to get all the rewards they can, which is understandable, so they levitate to the top 1 or 2 guilds.
                  This is not good for those guilds or the server as a whole. The top 2 can't enter all their members due to the limit of 50 battle entries, and the lower guilds can't get stronger, as players will not join due to the lack of rewards. So the effect is the server ends up with only 2 or maybe 3 guilds that are competitive.

The OP suggestion is a good starting point and gives something that can be built upon to try and make the guild battles more equal, and in turn stabilize servers and give them a longer life span before merger's are needed.

Comment

I agree with this 100%.
                    In my server, because of the pressure of there being only 8 slots for GB, 4 guilds merged in pairs, causing the GB to become a 4 guild match.

This idea might allow other guilds to form, recruit, and make the game much more fun than it used to be.

Alas, this may be too late for my server :P
                    Character Name: Piman
                    Server: Kabam S15
                    Class: Mage
                    Level: 55 Finally
                    Some Awesome Tank War Scores :D

Comment

+1
                      Good for new players invited in old servers to join their friends, but unable to join a guild coz of requirements(BR,LV)
                      so they settle for lower ranking guilds.....

I wish this could happen =) ....

Comment

just sucks busting our ***** off takes a few months to work our way up the chain and get into ranks and 1 merge wipes out all that work so i hope they do something
                        but r2game ppl that have ALL THE CONTROL are of course ignoring everyone and doing as they please its all about them gettin more and more cash payers
                        bad enough i blew $70 into the game NEVER AGAIN tho hell with that they should be lucky people like us still fcken play because without us players they would'nt exist period
                        comes to no surprise they have a facebook page considering face book does exactly the same thing ignores the people that use it and do as they bloody well please too

Comment

We were 6th, after the server merge (about a month after the servers even went online) we immediately fell to 25th. We tried so hard to climb back up the rankings but only made it to 22. Nearly everyone has left the guild for those in the top 8 (from 4 servers). =_=

Comment

Why are there even server merges?
                            I think they should just have cross server guild battles if the people think there is no competition.. rank 1 vs. rank 1 guilds on 3 separate servers. WartunE and r2games are more horrible for me with them accepting a suggestion to merge servers. My guild went from rank 6 to rank 26 in one day. 4 servers merged with the top 2 guilds from each server, always rivaling, taking the top 8 slots for guild battle. Now I have to deal with all these arrogant fools saying "Merge your guild with ours, ours is better!"
                            On top of that people in the top guild lying about what happens after the merge, saying anyone not in their guild would be pillaged 25 times a day to gain recruits, anyone who believes that could not know about the 2 hour city protect, only 24 hours a day.. I'm really upset with the way things are going down in r2games

+World boss fight, 4 servers players all fighting him now maybe top 20 strongest will get 1%
                            What is gained from a merge? More people? Many leave the server, probably the amount active from 2 servers when 4 servers merge. It's so dumb, also I hate it a lot.
                            Last edited by FatimaJasper; 05-31-2013, 04:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by UrielCoudray View Post
                              Unless the fix the server merges were such newer servers such as 200+ are not pin against such servers as 1-50 which will be a total power difference due to age of servers/guilds. Proof is in BG were they is lvl restrictions, Lets say 2 lvl 35's collide in BG both from a new and old server..90% chance the older server player will win due to the age of his server and guild and how much bonus's he was able to get from that older guild nvm any quests or events that came out before that newer server player came into creation that the older server player was able to gain.

So picture if there was a tournament for cross server GB , Not only would The oldest guilds be on top, But it cause even more players to go Balen and cause GB to become even harder to get up in any rank. I honestly think Gb should stay within the server its on to least help make it more fair for those on that server.
                              There are 8 guilds in guild battle, each one fights, if they did a cross server guild battle it would encourage people to be in a guild that is not #1 if they thought they could win against people from an older server in that rank of guild, every guild be stronger for it, a server merge is retarded and it's not fair on 1 server anyway..

Have you ever been in a rank 3 or 4 guild fighting rank 1 first every week? Or a guild ranked lower than 3rd or 4th?

Comment

Working...
                              X