Event to get Crypt Tokens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event to get Crypt Tokens

So many things depend on large amount of cryp tokens, it really takes for ever to be able to get them. Would be awesome to have an event where we can get larger amounts of crypt tokens.

I have to agree with Asaard and i have posted 2-3 times about this .We need more tokens getting only 190 tokens from crypt if u use crypt key and if u re lucky to get 10 tokens fron vip wheel isnt enough ...We need more tokens u could give promos or make catas attempts more
    Wartune
    Name : Death✞Lord
    Server : s144
    Profession : Knight
    Level : 80

Blade Hunter
    Name : Death✞Lady
    Server : s14
    Profession : Valkyrie
    Level : 175
    BR:3106340

Comment

31x cata with key and you have 6000 tokens and 15 lvl 5 gems... Not enaught? Get your *** to work : )

_________

Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Be patient and you'll get your stuff.

Don't ask for events to get this faster, get that faster.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Agreed! Crypt Tokens are very hard to get especially when you are saving up for lvl 50 rings and trinkets

Comment

Originally posted by R211161911 View Post
            Agreed! Crypt Tokens are very hard to get especially when you are saving up for lvl 50 rings and trinkets
            lol lvl50 rings and trinks are nothing.. try the lvl60-70 ones

Comment

hum hum, i agree and don't agree with this idea, yes crypt tokes are hard to getand its slow progresswith thoseitems when u safe em up... i wuld like if therewill be slight more chance to get crypt key from dungs or altar, sometimes no-cashers have to play week or even more w/o keys, thats pain.

Comment

2 words, buradophs grave! i get 2 keys a day from there

Comment

I think it is good that some things is hard to achieve. If it would be easy, everyone would have best equipment quickly and game would not be so interesting.

Comment

Working...
                  X