Lowering WB insted of rising

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowering WB insted of rising

Few min ago the wb ended drake and i was shocked from 172M he was 72M :X what the hell is this R2???And you added one more server yesterday insted of rising his hp you lowered him.Is this the way you moke with your players ? Im waiting for moderator or someone from stuff answer!Simply this is ridiculous...

I hope is just a mistake from someone who should be fired :P, because u cant lower WB HP when u merge servers and theres more ppl, i hope u fix it quick but now that i remember u never work on weekends so no fix till monday, but think about it nobody spending baleens on a WB that just take us 5min to kill and u can only get 300K gold and Daru

Comment

If the merge overwrite a WB its hp goes down.

Now if you actully would've used your head and think!

OH maybe this is an old problem!

And you come up with the astonishingly brilliant idea to USE THE BLOODY SEARCH BUTTON FOR SIMILAR EVENTS

THEN YOU WOULD ******** KNOW WHAT HAPPENS AND HOW WB HP GOES UP.

It's like 10000000 of these threads per merge... Use the .... search button.. I wont explain why & how wb hp is as it as.
      S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
      Mage: Existence (G.M)
      BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

And is going to be 100000000000000000000000000 more if R2 continue making same mistakes, the other 2 WB are good just this one gets 100mill les HP, u know some people pays for the game and whem u get a defective game u must get a compensation because u are paying for it :P

Comment

Do you even know why a WB hp lowers and why it goes up?

When a WB is failed to killed due to merge, maintaince, buggs anything. IT IS LOWERED IN HP because game interprent it as a Wb too hard. (I'm making a guess here, but the lowering is a fact).

Now!
          Quiz!
          1) How does a WB hp go up?

I'll be back later to see your answer

Comment

Whining is the first level of self-defense.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Where is logic then ?D:

Comment

Look, its like this, if WB is failed to be killed in a certain time, its hp goes down (happens a lot on server merges mostly). don't worry, every time u kill it faster than 10 minutes, the hp will go up. dont worry, just keep killing it faster and it will go up to normal.
                Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

I wanted them to search to find it:/
                  Oh well.. Hope next one will...although that hope is probably in vain*sigh*

Comment

To make up go up: kill it in 10min, to make up go down: fail to kill it(possibly some tim limit aswell, but never seen a wb die so slow that it lowers.. only fails, long maintenances or merges is the reason why this sometimes occur)

Comment

Smoldering you do love to act like a smart *** dont you ? I`ve got alot on my head and YES i didnt used the search but also non of the other ppl acted like you they simply explain.If you love to act like a teacher please spare it do that for your kids.And next time if you dont feel like explaning just dont and spare ppl the bla bla speach.End of discussion thanks all for your time!

Comment

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
                        Smoldering you do love to act like a smart *** dont you ? I`ve got alot on my head and YES i didnt used the search but also non of the other ppl acted like you they simply explain.If you love to act like a teacher please spare it do that for your kids.And next time if you dont feel like explaning just dont and spare ppl the bla bla speach.End of discussion thanks all for your time!
                        He is right though. Even though he should have said it in a nicer way you really should be using the search function. Searching the forums is a great way to find topics that may answer your questions and clears out the unnecessary spam on the forums. Every merge there's at least one thread about this. It's getting out of hand and people really need to look around some.

Comment

Now if you had searched the forums! You'd known i've explained this thing about wbs in somewhere between 5-10 diffrent threads about the same topic, world boss hp function...

So now you know that I don't do this all the time.

And oxykotton said it in nicer words now

It goes faster just searching in forum rather than waiting for those who is not extremly tired of this question to give a correct and sufficient answer.

Comment

Always a knee-jerk reaction, nonetheless.
                            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                            [No longer logging in]

Comment

hmm, yes that is true:L

Comment

Working...
                              X