Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Cross Server Rewards, after we get the kitty

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross Server Rewards, after we get the kitty

So i got my kitty last week, and was wondering why i am still getting cards now.. Is there another mount we are saving up for?
    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

LOL... Maybe if we complete another card, then the mount will look cooler now (i.e. the cat will now have it's jewelried helmet..)
    If you think you are smart, then you are at the height of your stupidity.
    -quoted from R.K.

Comment

According to some sources, there is another mount to get. Just be patient.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Thanks Condor, as usual you know what needs to be said

I know aye Blue, i wish it would be like that, hopefully they will fix it soon, i want my armored kitty xD
        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

according to the description of the item
          used to synthesize all kinds of mount cards
          you can use it for more mounts, but they aren't released yet
          just save them and let it collect dust in your vault, until r2 releases more of them :3
          âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
          âœ* Prizzly
          âœ* Knight
          âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

Next mount require 25 mount spirits. Source: My level 44 archer on some chinese server.
            Last edited by Eskendal; 05-19-2013, 12:57 AM. Reason: I can't spell

Comment

Yay! Another mount from blacksmith, Imma still do arena after I get the kitty.

Comment

but it will use the same card?? usuallt for something new they change the cumulative item

Comment

Yes there will be tons of new mounts available to get with this cards. So keep gathering. Also this mount cards will be sold in class war shop, for points obtained in this battles.

Comment

Working...
                  X