Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Moon Nightmare

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moon Nightmare

what are the best parties to make it through with? what skills are used? I am a mage and need legend stones desperately to catch up. I have good battle rating and the 60 set. What knight requirements? Archers I have a pretty good idea, but Im not sure what the mage should be doing...do I aoe on the first boss twice then heal like crazy? Any feedback/advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. Sorry if there is another thread on this, but I really couldn't find one with the search.

Thank You
    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Moon nightmare is the same as moon, except very much tougher.

Preferably need 2 AOE for the first boss.
    Boss 1: RoF, Meteor. Then restore. You then need to keep the front line guy alive by your healing.

Boss 2: dps. You need archers to deepfreeze them constantly. As a mage, you need to use thunderer nonstop to help kill the boss fast.

Boss 3: Easiest of all. Just need purify, restore, bless.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      Moon nightmare is the same as moon, except very much tougher.

Preferably need 2 AOE for the first boss.
      Boss 1: RoF, Meteor. Then restore. You then need to keep the front line guy alive by your healing.

Boss 2: dps. You need archers to deepfreeze them constantly. As a mage, you need to use thunderer nonstop to help kill the boss fast.

Boss 3: Easiest of all. Just need purify, restore, bless.
      No suntoria or restore on 2nd boss? whats the typical stats for archers and knights?
      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by R23221469 View Post
        No suntoria or restore on 2nd boss? whats the typical stats for archers and knights?
        my team did it with 2 mage 1 archer 1 knight. but most ideal is 1 mage 2 archer 1 knight or even better yet, 1 mage 3 archers.
        the boss is easy as long as it is constantly under the effects of deep freeze and the team has high DPS. doesn't really need a hard tank at all. it only hits hard after it gets buffed up 2 times so be sure to kill it before that. yes, suntoria and restore is needed.

Comment

Toros, The Moonevil Soldier : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HYtldOBCAw
          Uranas, the Moonevil General : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0dajKHo5_8
          Uratis, the Moonevil Queen : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b94bRevX_EY

is the way my group has been doing it since we were all 52k-56k BR, granted we were higher when I got around to recording them. But it wasn't too bad when we started doing it at 52k-56k BR between the party. I have a guide link that I wrote for people in the Video Descriptions.
          Last edited by Daehawk; 05-18-2013, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Why bother anyway, there is no summoner.

Comment

Originally posted by dackdoid View Post
              Why bother anyway, there is no summoner.
              When you're out of keys if you can't do DT NM full clear than it's an extra source of stones.

Comment

Originally posted by Daehawk View Post
                When you're out of keys if you can't do DT NM full clear than it's an extra source of stones.
                extra stones and lose 4-5kk exp? rather buy stones from shop for 2.5kk for 5 a day......
                BAN-KAI

Joined 14/01/2013

Comment

If you do it everyday despite no summoner.

It adds up. A BLOODY LOT.

Me, and my 2 friends have ran GoD NM since we hitted 55.

one of us have the PvE set, me&another guy are just days away. We haven't bought any loids, Farmed loids & legend drops.

We've got around 600 legends each in use...

We do GoD NMs instead of buying from shop. We save a lot of time, money that can be used for other.

And we're FAR ahead of the rest of the server in terms of gear & items. Only 1 other guy got, and he cashed it all...

^Is a great example of why doing it even if no summoner works best IMO
                  Last edited by Smoldering; 05-18-2013, 04:14 PM.
                  S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                  Mage: Existence (G.M)
                  BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ban-kai View Post
                    extra stones and lose 4-5kk exp? rather buy stones from shop for 2.5kk for 5 a day......
                    Teams at 65 and 66 can do it. You don't lose xp at those levels.

Comment

It's not that much less exp than Temple normal at 66, I can say for sure. If it's saving you 3m gold per day of runs (6 legend stones X 500 contribution), it's certainly going to add up. That gold can then go towards astrals and surely make up for the slight exp loss.

3 million gold is approximately 6.2k astral value and 1100 star points (if you're keeping greens). Certainly worth it if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaaqen View Post
                        It's not that much less exp than Temple normal at 66, I can say for sure. If it's saving you 3m gold per day of runs (6 legend stones X 500 contribution), it's certainly going to add up. That gold can then go towards astrals and surely make up for the slight exp loss.

3 million gold is approximately 6.2k astral value and 1100 star points (if you're keeping greens). Certainly worth it if you ask me.
                        6.2K astral value per 3 million gold? I must be doing something wrong then.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                          6.2K astral value per 3 million gold? I must be doing something wrong then.
                          Since the patch, I am averaging 484.43 gold per exp point. 3m/484.43 = 6192.8 ---- I have a spreadsheet of over 20m spent to come up with this number. -- I said astral value instead of exp, that's my fault.

Comment

Exp makes sense, so 620 astral value per 3m gold.

Comment

Correct - That was a 'I know what I meant, not what I said' moment.

Comment

Working...
                              X