No announcement yet.

Moon Nightmare

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, if you run it at 70 or higher, you get the same xp as level 60-65...

Comment

Originally posted by gruntar View Post
      Also, if you run it at 70 or higher, you get the same xp as level 60-65...
      what do you mean? if you run moonevil nm at 70 or higher, you get same xp as level 60-65? are sure about this?

Comment

Members of my guild started running moonevil NM right after hitting 70 (before the new missions were released) because of this. No level exp reduction.

Comment

that's cool.

Comment

erm. Isn' t that weird? If you are lvl 66-69 u get exp reductiom, but if u are lvl70+ u don' t? Did I miss something there?

Comment

Originally posted by Emilyfairyss View Post
              erm. Isn' t that weird? If you are lvl 66-69 u get exp reductiom, but if u are lvl70+ u don' t? Did I miss something there?
              my guess is its implemented to encourage players to level up to 70 and not stall level at 69. I see it as a kind of endgame unlock.

Comment

I think it's also worth mentioning that, at the time, there was no new content for 70+. If they didn't do that, not only would they be encouraging you to camp at 69, they would actually be punishing you for not doing it.

Comment

Working...
                X