Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Flash EOL

Attention: Adobe has blocked flash content from playing beginning January 12th. Please update to new client version 1.1.2.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Have questions or concerns you want to talk about? Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

world boss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • world boss

    why world boss is so unfair for knights?? i just noticed 3 days ago that i can not skill 2 delphic destroyer in 1 run anymore. why?? world boss is so bias, favored to archers/crit type class zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

  • #2
    all class have other + and - dont cry about wb only..

    Comment


    • #3
      There are a bug in the archer critical hit than favored them.
      “Ignorance is the last refuge of the incompetent.”

      Comment


      • #4
        Another pointless thread that has been created 100's of times before!

        WB is unfair...archers dominate
        PvP is unfair....mages dominate
        knights suck etc etc etc

        Look around the forum, see the other posts about the same thing and learn how knights can be top 5 in the WB instead of whining

        Comment


        • #5
          billy **** for a change ok! the point is about missed moves not who owns wot u troll! u point out all the time that mage own pvp, archer own pve, wot do knights get? its a valid point man

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by BrixunMortar View Post
            billy **** for a change ok! the point is about missed moves not who owns wot u troll! u point out all the time that mage own pvp, archer own pve, wot do knights get? its a valid point man
            If you build your knight correctly they can own Pvp. 90% of the time people complain about how knights suck is bc they don't know how to play one. The other 10% is just major cashers which is obvious your not going win against them unless your a major casher as well.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by BrixunMortar View Post
              billy **** for a change ok! the point is about missed moves not who owns wot u troll! u point out all the time that mage own pvp, archer own pve, wot do knights get? its a valid point man
              LOL..make your mind up. 1st it's Mcf now it's Billy, pick a name and stick to it.

              Also I wasn't actually making a point about who owns what, was saying it's another pointless thread about the same thing that has been discussed a few times already. There are plenty of threads about ALL classes missing turns in WB so it's not just a knight thing.
              I didn't really make that bit clear, so maybe that was my own fault LOL.

              And seriously, Knights can get to use 2 DD in 1 run, wow that's so unfair as archers can only get 1 delphic, in due to CD.
              ROFLMAO
              And he did say that WB is so biased to0favour Archers/crit type classes. This is suggesting that in fact he is complaining about who owns what!
              Last edited by Billy_McF; 05-19-2013, 02:49 AM.

              Comment

              Working...
              X