Announcement

Collapse

Crystal Saga Costume Design Contest

Play Crystal Saga or Crystal Saga 2 and have ideas for new costumes? Enter the Costume Design Contest! Click here for more information
See more
See less

VIP Wheel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Sure, you pay for the benefit of getting rewards from the VIP wheel.

    But it's not as if you get NOTHING from the VIP wheel.
    580k gold + 5 skeleton keys is pretty good.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by lareth View Post
      If you pay for benefit of spinnig the wheel, you pay for your rewards as well. What is that you don't understand here? And free tokens don't make it free - I have them and I can't use them to get any rewards. You need one thing that is free, and one you have to pay for - with tokens alone you cannot get any rewards. With vip alone, you cannot get any rewards as well. You need them both, which means, you have to pay. And if I have to pay for half of something, it still cost me money. I really don't understand how anyone could argue with that...

      Of course with free vip you don't pay for it, but it is still a vip that you get as a sample. If I get a sample of a yoghurt, it doesn't make every yoghurt free.

      And I think OP did not cry that he doesn't get gem every 3 days, he just started to doubt that you can actually get one, because he newer saw anyone getting one. And if actuall chance of getting lvl 7 gem is 0, that is false advertisement. I doubt it is 0 though.
      Maybe you dont know, becouse you are not vip, but every day you get 10 vip tokens from vip quest and each week from vip weekly gift pack - so yeah, you get from vip status tokens and spining...
      Like vip tokens name say, you can use it when you are vip...
      So you still need learn understanding what you read before answer.

      _________


      Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br


      _________


      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
        Maybe you dont know, becouse you are not vip, but every day you get 10 vip tokens from vip quest and each week from vip weekly gift pack - so yeah, you get from vip status tokens and spining...
        Like vip tokens name say, you can use it when you are vip...
        So you still need learn understanding what you read before answer.
        I think we have some misunderstanding here

        Originally posted by CondorHero
        But it's not as if you get NOTHING from the VIP wheel.
        580k gold + 5 skeleton keys is pretty good.
        I wouldn't say no to that...
        Last edited by lareth; 05-21-2013, 02:19 AM. Reason: if someone read my previous one, I'm really not that mean

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by lareth View Post
          I think we have some misunderstanding here
          If you say vip tokens shuld be useful without vip - look at name.
          If you say vip status dont give vip tokens - look at my post.
          If you stil think you have right in your points, sorry but talk with u is waste of my time.
          I agree for that, gems on vip whel have 0.00001% chance, but for me 500k+ gold and 5sk and few other things is a good profit evry 2-3 days

          _________


          Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br


          _________


          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by lareth View Post
            Hmm... I have many tokens, but I cannot spin the wheel. Maybe because I'm not VIP. So if I want to use my free tokens I need to pay. So is wheel free or not? Your arguments are more than strange...
            some"rare"times r2 make event for free vip card for 2 hours (or 1 hours) just keep ur wartune on

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
              If you say vip tokens shuld be useful without vip - look at name.
              If you say vip status dont give vip tokens - look at my post.
              If you stil think you have right in your points, sorry but talk with u is waste of my time.
              I agree for that, gems on vip whel have 0.00001% chance, but for me 500k+ gold and 5sk and few other things is a good profit evry 2-3 days
              1. I never said that.
              2. I never said that either, I just agreed that you can get them for free - everyone of us gets them everyday as arena rewards for example.
              3. My point (one and only point) was that vip wheel is not free (because you need to pay for a vip to use it). And yes, I am 100% right.

              We were not discussing if vip wheel should be free, we were arguing if vip wheel is free or not. What else you did not understand?
              Last edited by lareth; 05-21-2013, 02:45 AM.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by lareth View Post
                1. I never said that.
                2. I never said that either, I just agreed that you can get them for free - everyone of us gets them everyday as arena rewards for example.
                3. My point (one and only point) was that vip wheel is not free (because you need to pay for a vip to use it). And yes, I am 100% right.

                We were not discussing if vip wheel should be free, we were arguing if vip wheel is free or not. What else you did not understand?
                And what you think, why vip wheel name is vip wheel? Becouse you can use it when you are vip - for free, but if you not - you must buy vip.
                Again, you talk about one of vip status benefits , so from where idea about free something?

                _________


                Crit Mage 80v
                ~135k Br


                _________


                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
                  does that mean that the state lottery is crooked too cos I have never won that in the last 3 months as well

                  the level 6-7 gems are made to be rare, its why players are not getting them as much as they think they should
                  L6 n 7 gems don't exist on the wheel kit n u know it

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                    And what you think, why vip wheel name is vip wheel? Becouse you can use it when you are vip - for free, but if you not - you must buy vip.
                    Again, you talk about one of vip status benefits , so from where idea about free something?
                    And did you read whole thread? Bleedingxorange wrote on one of previous pages, that rewards from vip wheel are free, because vip tokens are free. I just said that it is not true, because you need to pay for vip to spin the wheel.

                    So he said it is free, I said I have different opinion. And I'd really appreciate if you don't say that I wrote something I didn't (and read the whole thread). And if you still think that I said anything you think I did, please quote me.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      I think we going Nowhere so end this conversation here... Hehe .cya

                      _________


                      Crit Mage 80v
                      ~135k Br


                      _________


                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by lareth View Post
                        And did you read whole thread? Bleedingxorange wrote on one of previous pages, that rewards from vip wheel are free, because vip tokens are free. I just said that it is not true, because you need to pay for vip to spin the wheel.

                        So he said it is free, I said I have different opinion. And I'd really appreciate if you don't say that I wrote something I didn't (and read the whole thread). And if you still think that I said anything you think I did, please quote me.
                        This is where you make the mistake. What I said, is you exchange Tokens for items on the wheel. 1 token = 1 item, yes or no? the tokens you obtain to use on the wheel you get for free, no money spent. Yes, you can not use the wheel without having VIP but you also cant use the wheel without tokens. 0 tokens = 0 rewards. And as stated idk how many times already it is possible to get 1-hour VIP without paying for it meaning you could save you 500+ tokens use your 1-hour VIP and use ALL the tokens on the wheel without paying a dime. Again, when you are VIP you gain the benefit of using the wheel nothing more nothing less. This whole thread is debating if you can get lvl 6-7 gems, the OP clearly was not happy with the 580k gold + 5 skel. keys every 3 days.

                        Also, as stated there is a thread at the top of forum about the VIP Wheel and more than one person posted a screen shot of them getting a lvl 7 gem so no it is not impossible, it is rare.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X