Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mid3vil187
    replied
    its not free...its part of the benefit one PAYS for...if it was free...even non vip members could roll, that aside...500k isn't that bad of a deal every 2-3 days...which I seem to get everytime I see it...how ever...I find it funny...I did 4 spins won day...and the first 4 items in spin that I won were exactly the same and in exactly the same order, 10kgold/20kgold/20k daru/ 60k gold 4 times in a row exact order
    Last edited by mid3vil187; 05-20-2013, 12:01 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Zaaqen
    replied
    GIVE ME SOMETHING FOR NOTHING, PLEASE!!

Seriously, you can get 500k gold, 5 skeleton keys, 10 crypt tokens, and a victory seed guaranteed every few days if you keep trying for a good wheel. It costs you nothing more than already being VIP, which offers other benefits aside from spinning the VIP Wheel. I'm not going to defend R2 on all the money grabs, but this sounds like a pretty good deal to me.

Leave a comment:

• Leximus
    replied
    Guys listen, in order to benefit from the VIP wheel you must IGNORE the rare items and go for the 8 lowest items that benefit you the most every full spin. Sometimes there will be a (500K gold in there). Going for the high items and ignoring what you're actually getting will not benefit you. So stop being a fail gambler and find a good wheel (8 lowest items of your choice) and remember IT'S FREE. Good luck and have fun

Leave a comment:

• Mairenn
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    You only need 3 level 8 gems to get 1 level 9 gem.

would still be longer than 3 months, would then be 1 year vs the 3 months that was stated.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    You only need 3 level 8 gems to get 1 level 9 gem.

Leave a comment:

• Mairenn
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    VIP is working as intended.

If you get a level 7 gem in a month, cashers will be overrunning the game with their level 9 gems by the end of 3 months.

if I got 1 lvl 7 gem a month, then it would take 16 months to get 1 lvl 9 gem. 4 lvl 7 gems to = 1 lvl 8 gem x 4 = 1 lvl 9 gem.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    VIP is working as intended.

If you get a level 7 gem in a month, cashers will be overrunning the game with their level 9 gems by the end of 3 months.

Leave a comment:

• Mairenn
    replied
    Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
    does that mean that the state lottery is crooked too cos I have never won that in the last 3 months as well

the level 6-7 gems are made to be rare, its why players are not getting them as much as they think they should

I just got done doing the VIP wheel. the entire bottom row was nothing lvl 6 gems and lvl 7 gems and 1 seed that was 150 insignia. spinning 1 at a tgime, the wheel never even bothered to stop on the bottom row. the wheel would be spinning fast and all of a sudden stop to a screeching halt right before it should have stopped on a gem. it looks very crooked to me. as to the person who talks about the lottery, there are hundreds of millions of combinations with the lottery, there is only so many times the wheel spins. they want people to be VIP and spend money, but the game does not want to give out any gems through the wheel.

Leave a comment:

• CreamySaucepan
    replied
    Originally posted by MarcWizard View Post
    question about the VIP wheel is it better to spin once or spin all?
    See the reply I gave you in the other thread where you asked this question: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....l=1#post539207

Leave a comment:

• MarcWizard
    replied
    question about the VIP wheel is it better to spin once or spin all?

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied
    does that mean that the state lottery is crooked too cos I have never won that in the last 3 months as well

the level 6-7 gems are made to be rare, its why players are not getting them as much as they think they should

Leave a comment:

Working...
X