VIP Wheel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIP Wheel

when are you going to run a honest vip wheel because the one you have now is about a crooked as vegas .Been playing now for 3 straight months on different servers and have never talked so someone that has won a lvl 6 or 7 gem.Do you seriously think we are that stupid that we don't talk to each other or really don't give a ****

does that mean that the state lottery is crooked too cos I have never won that in the last 3 months as well

the level 6-7 gems are made to be rare, its why players are not getting them as much as they think they should
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

question about the VIP wheel is it better to spin once or spin all?

Comment

Originally posted by MarcWizard View Post
        question about the VIP wheel is it better to spin once or spin all?
        See the reply I gave you in the other thread where you asked this question: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....l=1#post539207

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
          does that mean that the state lottery is crooked too cos I have never won that in the last 3 months as well

the level 6-7 gems are made to be rare, its why players are not getting them as much as they think they should

I just got done doing the VIP wheel. the entire bottom row was nothing lvl 6 gems and lvl 7 gems and 1 seed that was 150 insignia. spinning 1 at a tgime, the wheel never even bothered to stop on the bottom row. the wheel would be spinning fast and all of a sudden stop to a screeching halt right before it should have stopped on a gem. it looks very crooked to me. as to the person who talks about the lottery, there are hundreds of millions of combinations with the lottery, there is only so many times the wheel spins. they want people to be VIP and spend money, but the game does not want to give out any gems through the wheel.

Comment

VIP is working as intended.

If you get a level 7 gem in a month, cashers will be overrunning the game with their level 9 gems by the end of 3 months.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
              VIP is working as intended.

If you get a level 7 gem in a month, cashers will be overrunning the game with their level 9 gems by the end of 3 months.

if I got 1 lvl 7 gem a month, then it would take 16 months to get 1 lvl 9 gem. 4 lvl 7 gems to = 1 lvl 8 gem x 4 = 1 lvl 9 gem.

Comment

You only need 3 level 8 gems to get 1 level 9 gem.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                  You only need 3 level 8 gems to get 1 level 9 gem.

would still be longer than 3 months, would then be 1 year vs the 3 months that was stated.

Comment

Guys listen, in order to benefit from the VIP wheel you must IGNORE the rare items and go for the 8 lowest items that benefit you the most every full spin. Sometimes there will be a (500K gold in there). Going for the high items and ignoring what you're actually getting will not benefit you. So stop being a fail gambler and find a good wheel (8 lowest items of your choice) and remember IT'S FREE. Good luck and have fun

Comment

GIVE ME SOMETHING FOR NOTHING, PLEASE!!

Seriously, you can get 500k gold, 5 skeleton keys, 10 crypt tokens, and a victory seed guaranteed every few days if you keep trying for a good wheel. It costs you nothing more than already being VIP, which offers other benefits aside from spinning the VIP Wheel. I'm not going to defend R2 on all the money grabs, but this sounds like a pretty good deal to me.

Comment

its not free...its part of the benefit one PAYS for...if it was free...even non vip members could roll, that aside...500k isn't that bad of a deal every 2-3 days...which I seem to get everytime I see it...how ever...I find it funny...I did 4 spins won day...and the first 4 items in spin that I won were exactly the same and in exactly the same order, 10kgold/20kgold/20k daru/ 60k gold 4 times in a row exact order
                        Last edited by mid3vil187; 05-20-2013, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mid3vil187 View Post
                          its not free...its part of the benefit one PAYS for...if it was free...even non vip members could roll
                          ok, so you pay for VIP Tokens? Is that what you saying? because last time i checked, you get VIP Tokens FOR FREE from cards after arena, mpds and solo campains. EVEN NON-VIP players get tokens. You are not paying any money AT ALL to get tokens, yes THEY ARE FREE.

Comment

Originally posted by bleedingxorange View Post
                            ok, so you pay for VIP Tokens? Is that what you saying? because last time i checked, you get VIP Tokens FOR FREE from cards after arena, mpds and solo campains. EVEN NON-VIP players get tokens. You are not paying any money AT ALL to get tokens, yes THEY ARE FREE.
                            but the spins are not-end debate..tokens mean nothing if they just take up space..if your not a vip, you get no benefits from the tokens, you have to pay to be a vip

Comment

This is a oft-repeated topic, that has been said so many times in the forum. I could count at least 20 times it was posted.

Yes, the VIP wheel is heavily stacked in favor of obtaining low level items. Yes, you're not supposed to get the level 6-7 gem so easily.
                              Yes, if the 500k gold is there, you get it.

There's a stickied post at the top of the this sub-forum that showed someone getting a level 7 gem. It's just rare.
                              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                              X