No announcement yet.

VIP Wheel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The VIP wheel functions in an extremely predictable manner. If you pay any attention at all, you can pretty much call exactly what you'll get in what order, even. Pay attention, figure out what you want that you can get, keep rolling until it's there.

Comment

Originally posted by mid3vil187 View Post
      but the spins are not-end debate..tokens mean nothing if they just take up space..if your not a vip, you get no benefits from the tokens, you have to pay to be a vip
      Spinning the VIP is a benefit of being VIP. You can NOT spin the wheel without tokens. You are spending TOKENS to spin the wheel. Tokens which you ARE getting for FREE. Making whatever you get from the wheel, free. The fact that you can get 500k gold + 5 keys from the wheel every time you spin and people still complain about it are beyond ridiculous. Again YOU DO NOT PAY for the tokens to spin, your ARE getting thing that will still help you move forward, and there is a stickied thread on here, with more than 1 person posting screen of them getting lvl 7 gems. It is possible, but VERY rare. Which it should be, if everyone could get lvl 7 gems every 3 days that would just be stupid, people who have been playing this game for a long time would be so much farther ahead of people just started out to a point that you would never be able to catch up.
      Last edited by bleedingxorange; 05-20-2013, 12:15 AM.

Comment

regardless if its a benefit of something you pay for or not....is still a benefit that is received by purchasing something and the only way..is by purchasing the vip..ask any free user, that is not or ever been a vip member and ask them how many spins they have gotten with there "free" tokens besides the one hour free vip ticket you get at the beginning, and using your same argument, you can not spin the wheel w/o being a vip user which you have to pay for, and never once was I complaing about not being able to get something..i was merely stating that the spins were not free

Comment

I have 6 VIP passes for 1 hour each.

I can use 1 VIP pass for 1000 tokens. In short, I can potentially use up to 6000 VIP tokens even if non-VIP members.

Is this free or what?
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Also, you're paying 7.99 for the actual benefits of being a VIP:
            1) Extra EXP
            2) No CD
            3) Reduced honor loss (if you get up to level 5)

These few are already worth more than your 7.99.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by mid3vil187 View Post
              regardless if its a benefit of something you pay for or not....is still a benefit that is received by purchasing something and the only way..is by purchasing the vip..ask any free user, that is not or ever been a vip member and ask them how many spins they have gotten with there "free" tokens besides the one hour free vip ticket you get at the beginning, and using your same argument, you can not spin the wheel w/o being a vip user which you have to pay for, and never once was I complaing about not being able to get something..i was merely stating that the spins were not free

so wait... are you complaining about what you get on the wheel or no? because if you are, regardless of if you have VIP, you CAN NOT spin the wheel without tokens. Even IF you pay for VIP you will get 0 items from the wheel without Tokens. Do you understand that you CAN NOT spin the wheel without tokens? You are exchanging the tokens for items on the wheel, 1 token = 1 item 36 tokens = full spin. It doesn't matter, you pay for the benifit to SPIN the wheel with Token that you obtain for free. Since 1 VIP Token (That you didnt pay for) = 1 Item from the VIP Wheel, YES you are getting the item for FREE.

You think, that paying for VIP lets you spin the wheel, but how are you spinning the wheel without free tokens? Also, maybe you didnt notice, every week you get a VIP GIFT PACK with even MORE free ****.

Comment

ok..here is where you people are mistaken, just because I get value from my vip membership from 3 of the four benefits dosnt mean the 4th benefit is a free one..when I purchase something on sale I want it all..just not whats worth my money..as far as 6 tickets and such...I apologize...I didn't know you got more than 1 ticket besides the one at the beginning...ive been a vip member since as sson as the game wld allow me to sign up for it...if that's the case...then yes...its free spins if you get the 1hour vouchers to spin the wheels, and no...if you read what I said, I said I was not complainging..im fine with 500k gold every 2-3 days...my argument was that it wasn't free to spin, wich is wrong now that I know you get more than 1 free vip voucher

Comment

Originally posted by bleedingxorange View Post
                  so wait... are you complaining about what you get on the wheel or no? because if you are, regardless of if you have VIP, you CAN NOT spin the wheel without tokens. Even IF you pay for VIP you will get 0 items from the wheel without Tokens. Do you understand that you CAN NOT spin the wheel without tokens? You are exchanging the tokens for items on the wheel, 1 token = 1 item 36 tokens = full spin. It doesn't matter, you pay for the benifit to SPIN the wheel with Token that you obtain for free. Since 1 VIP Token (That you didnt pay for) = 1 Item from the VIP Wheel, YES you are getting the item for FREE.

You think, that paying for VIP lets you spin the wheel, but how are you spinning the wheel without free tokens? Also, maybe you didnt notice, every week you get a VIP GIFT PACK with even MORE free ****.
                  Hmm... I have many tokens, but I cannot spin the wheel. Maybe because I'm not VIP. So if I want to use my free tokens I need to pay. So is wheel free or not? Your arguments are more than strange...

Comment

So, the rate of getting a level 7 gem is less than 0.001%. So what?
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by lareth View Post
                      Hmm... I have many tokens, but I cannot spin the wheel. Maybe because I'm not VIP. So if I want to use my free tokens I need to pay. So is wheel free or not? Your arguments are more than strange...
                      if your going to quote me, can you at least read what i wrote? You need to pay for VIP to have the benefit to SPIN the wheel. However YOU CAN NOT spin the wheel without tokens. Once you have VIP and tokens (that you obtain for free) you trade the tokens for items on the wheel. nothing at all strange or even difficult to comprehend about this. not sure what your issue here is. Do you not understand that you can not spin the wheel without tokens? and by the way as someone else pointed out, without paying for VIP you can get 1-hour VIP tickets, via the start of the game and also as a rare chance out of spire chests. So yes, you can spin the wheel without paying for VIP.

Comment

if your going to quote me, can you at least read what i wrote? You need to pay for VIP to have the benefit to SPIN the wheel. However YOU CAN NOT spin the wheel without tokens. Once you have VIP and tokens (that you obtain for free) you trade the tokens for items on the wheel. nothing at all strange or even difficult to comprehend about this. not sure what your issue here is. Do you not understand that you can not spin the wheel without tokens? and by the way as someone else pointed out, without paying for VIP you can get 1-hour VIP tickets, via the start of the game and also as a rare chance out of spire chests. So yes, you can spin the wheel without paying for VIP.
                        Actually, I can read perfectly. You are arguing the guy who said that he paid for the vip wheel. And he did pay to use it. The fact that vip tokens are free is irrelevant, so is the fact that everyone gets a free vip for one hour.
                        To use the vip wheel you need to be vip, so you are paying real money for it. What free tokens have to do with it?

And you said that vip is not important, because you have to use free tokens to get the rewards, so rewards are free. I just simply said that you cannot get the rewards with free tokens without paying for vip, so you pay for rewards. Who is right, and why it's not only you?

I'm not trying to say that vip wheel is somehow cheating, I understand that the chances for good items are slim, and should be. There is no proof that you cannot get them, and that would be a scam if you couldn't.

Comment

Actually, occasionally the game offers other ways to attain 2 hour or 1 day VIP tickets, so technically everyone can get them, and spin them, for free. It's just a few and far between kind of thing.

Comment

Originally posted by lareth View Post
                            Actually, I can read perfectly. You are arguing the guy who said that he paid for the vip wheel. And he did pay to use it. The fact that vip tokens are free is irrelevant, so is the fact that everyone gets a free vip for one hour.
                            To use the vip wheel you need to be vip, so you are paying real money for it. What free tokens have to do with it?

And you said that vip is not important, because you have to use free tokens to get the rewards, so rewards are free. I just simply said that you cannot get the rewards with free tokens without paying for vip, so you pay for rewards. Who is right, and why it's not only you?

I'm not trying to say that vip wheel is somehow cheating, I understand that the chances for good items are slim, and should be. There is no proof that you cannot get them, and that would be a scam if you couldn't.
                            Are you sure you can read? Let me re-quote myself AGAIN ill even put it in BOLD FOR YOU. "you pay for the benefit to SPIN the wheel with Tokens that you obtain for free." <--- THAT is what I said, so go ahead and re-read your response to me, then read that and try again. When you buy VIP you get several benefits, but with the wheel you get 0 items without tokens, you exchange tokens for items. It is 100% percent relevant, as this entire thread is about items FROM the VIP wheel, if you were able to do a daily spin of the VIP wheel without ANY tokens then yes you would be paying for it, but as other have stated you could get 1-hour VIP tickets and people who never spent 1 penny on this game can spin the wheel without paying for VIP. So your whole logic is pretty flawed. The bottom line, is even if you dont get lvl 6-7 gems, you can still get 500k gold + 5 skel keys and other stuff if you pick the wheel right the fact that is not enough for people to get every 3 days is beyond ridiculous.

That would be like me going out buying a scratch off ticket and after not winning the jackpot raging out on a forum about it. The chance to win the jackpot is extremely low, it doesnt mean you cant get it, it means it is hard. The person who i responded too thinks he should be getting lvl 6-7 gems every 3 days.
                            Last edited by bleedingxorange; 05-20-2013, 11:19 PM.

Comment

Are you sure you can read?
                              This is like a glass half full/half empty argument.

I agree with them. I see it as something that (usually) comes only after you pay. I can see your point of view too. But lareth's "logic" isn't flawed. It's just how you look at it.

Comment

Are you sure you can read? Let me re-quote myself AGAIN ill even put it in BOLD FOR YOU. "you pay for the benefit to SPIN the wheel with Tokens that you obtain for free." <--- THAT is what I said, so go ahead and re-read your response to me, then read that and try again. When you buy VIP you get several benefits, but with the wheel you get 0 items without tokens, you exchange tokens for items. It is 100% percent relevant, as this entire thread is about items FROM the VIP wheel, if you were able to do a daily spin of the VIP wheel without ANY tokens then yes you would be paying for it, but as other have stated you could get 1-hour VIP tickets and people who never spent 1 penny on this game can spin the wheel without paying for VIP. So your whole logic is pretty flawed. The bottom line, is even if you dont get lvl 6-7 gems, you can still get 500k gold + 5 skel keys and other stuff if you pick the wheel right the fact that is not enough for people to get every 3 days is beyond ridiculous.

That would be like me going out buying a scratch off ticket and after not winning the jackpot raging out on a forum about it. The chance to win the jackpot is extremely low, it doesnt mean you cant get it, it means it is hard. The person who i responded too thinks he should be getting lvl 6-7 gems every 3 days.
                                If you pay for benefit of spinnig the wheel, you pay for your rewards as well. What is that you don't understand here? And free tokens don't make it free - I have them and I can't use them to get any rewards. You need one thing that is free, and one you have to pay for - with tokens alone you cannot get any rewards. With vip alone, you cannot get any rewards as well. You need them both, which means, you have to pay. And if I have to pay for half of something, it still cost me money. I really don't understand how anyone could argue with that...

Of course with free vip you don't pay for it, but it is still a vip that you get as a sample. If I get a sample of a yoghurt, it doesn't make every yoghurt free.

And I think OP did not cry that he doesn't get gem every 3 days, he just started to doubt that you can actually get one, because he newer saw anyone getting one. And if actuall chance of getting lvl 7 gem is 0, that is false advertisement. I doubt it is 0 though.

Comment

Working...
                                X