Player supprot please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Player supprot please

Please everyone in the community help us on server 55. We had our guild leaders account hacked and everyone booted from the guild. We did the right thing and contacted them they came in game requesting information and our guild leaders skype contact which we provided. They havent even contacted him yet but managed to contact the person who booted all of us. They now claim our GM sold the guild which is a ridiculous statement and they offer no proof. So they have taken the word of a lvl 13 new toon over a very respected guild leader. Not only did they tell us tough luck for you guys but are also going to "deal" with our guild leader for breaking the rules?????? This is a prime example of R2 taking the easy road once again. A simple IP check will explain exactly what happened. All i ask of everyone is please support us dont let R2 brush us under the rug.

TomyB
    SS42/45/48/55

Ya we have had our guild hacked into from a character named SheDevil who then booted everyone out. R2 then gets her reply and she says oh I bought the guild. They have basically taken the side of the hacker and not looked into this matter at all.
    I don't care about your BR. I am the best go fish player there ever was!

Comment

please help them get the guild back they did not sell it they never would do that they worked to hard to get it where it was

Comment

known Rebli for a long time, where is the proof R2. you take the word of a lvl 13 toon over a respected guild leader????? but wait, you havent even contacted our guild leader only SheDevil.
        i want proof now.

Celesse
        S55/48/45/42

Comment

that is messed up Tomyb is correct a simple IP check would fix this for R2 to not do any is wrong that and booting people out a guild that is ranked 2 on the server does not make any sence at all R2 need to fix this

Comment

give us back our guild plz we did not sell our guild and never would we have all work hard to get it where it was

Comment

Rebli would never sell the guild,he has worked too hard to do that so r2 u need to listen to us,our gm got hacked,he did not sell the guild,sort it

Comment

give them back there guild they did work hard its messed up some one haked there guild master an kicked them all

Comment

I'm the guild leader of Sereniti of server 55. I woke up today to hear about this tragic news. I have been online since the first wb to talk to any G M to explain and solve this issue, and now I'm hearing that I sold my guild which is total non-sense without proof or even trying to contact me. G M or Mod I will be waiting in server 55 to talk to u or on skype.

RebIi (the second letter to the last is not an L, its a capital i, I)
                  Server 42/45/48/55
                  Last edited by lisbth; 05-18-2013, 06:15 PM.

Comment

I feel really bad for you all, I do not really know any of you well, but as some one who started a guild I do know that there is no way that the guild master would sell a guild, the members become to much like family! I do hope that it can be sorted properly, and you can get your guild back and in tact. to the person who did this you have just made a lot of non friends!

Nitemare
                    HellHounds
                    s45/106

Comment

How can a guild be bought?
                      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

r2 listen to us,sereniti is and always will b our guild,so u need to kick shedevil,and give reb his guild back

Comment

Condor we would love to know that aswell. Ty for your interest. Oh and on a side note stop killing me in BG

Comment

Buying a guild and kicking out all members is totaly pointless, thats why this excuse R2 is using doesnt make any sense. There were people in this guild that actually invested a lot- money and time- into this game. If R2 uses such lame excuses in order to not admit their lack of security and not taking actions, people will start taking actions, actions that R2 will not like at all.
                            Redemption

Comment

Originally posted by TomyB View Post
                              Condor we would love to know that aswell. Ty for your interest. Oh and on a side note stop killing me in BG
                              Well I don't want to digress from the main topic, but I'm only carting in BG and getting 2 kills/day.

Back to the main topic, so keep us here updated about the news.
                              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                              X