Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Player supprot please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lvl 13 account took GM position.. and kicked all exp high level players.. what a nonsense ... it's absolutely hacking, mocking and inhuman.. i wonder how much they suffer...and
    this stupid game company give lame excuse. Totally sux.. do something for them. Looked really deep into this matter.

Comment

Aye... I thought PWEs handling was bad... But this?!?

I lack words to express...
      S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
      Mage: Existence (G.M)
      BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

R2,
        That a guild master would sell the guild is ridiculous. How can you take the word of a lvl 13 toon over that of a player that has worked so hard to get his guild to N0. 2 on the server? I am a member of a rival guild and do not know many of the Sereniti players well, but believe that you should give the guild back to the players who built it to where it is.
        Ronjha
        Server42/142
        Ronjha
        Taraton's Lair

Comment

Do the right thing r2, so much money our server and serinity guild is spending, u should charter a plain and appologise to every single player in that guild, and fixing their problem should be a drop in the ocean,I MEAN MOST OFF THE TOP PLAYERS HAVE SPEND SAME AMOUT OFF MONEY FOR A GOOD CAR, THERE U AT LEAST GET INSURACE WHEN U BUY A CAR, BUT HERE IT IS , TY BYE BYE AND TY FOR THE MONEY U FOOL , WHAT THE ****?????

StÄlla mayhem s 42
          Last edited by Manjures; 05-19-2013, 09:05 AM. Reason: forgot my name

Comment

Is it just me or does it sound like R2 is part of this hack trying to get more money. None of what i have read here makes sense. The only angle I see that makes sense is that R2 was involved from the being.

Reasons for this: Their is no evidence that this hacker actually took money (why would he/she do it otherwise).
            The result of everything going on only benefits them, IMMENSELY (What did the hacker get?).

But of course that is just me thinking out loud.

Nodla Royals S55

Comment

Sorry what is supprot, it is not in dictionary.
              Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
              Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
              Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
              One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
              In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
              One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
              One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
              In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
                Sorry what is supprot, it is not in dictionary.
                ^Support, no time to be an smartass when we dealing with this problems.. k thanks.

Comment

As a prior member of the guild I believe it is all ** and know for a fact the accusations are far from true. I believe they should be given their guild back. R2 needs to do the right thing here for once and stop playing games with all the honest players....

Camille
                  s55

Comment

I agree and support Sereniti on this endeavor. R2, you must look into this blatantly absurd issue. Though I am in a rival guild, I have been playing against these people for months now, and can safely say that this "selling the guild" excuse is total **. Please support your paying customers R2.

Crazzzyirish
                    Royals Asst Guild Master
                    S48

Comment

R2 get your act together. fix it. the G Ms account was hacked. why are you people taking one side of the story when you have not heard the other side of the story. it seems like a lot of G Ms accounts are being hacked now and everyone is getting kicked out of the guild that they are in. why not just get both sides of the story and listen to what everyone says for once.
                      Last edited by wolvereain; 05-19-2013, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R23684175 View Post
                        Their is no evidence that this hacker actually took money (why would he/she do it otherwise).
                        The result of everything going on only benefits them, IMMENSELY (What did the hacker get?).
                        2 VERY good points. As many said bfore: WHY on EARTH should a lvl 70+ G.M sell his guild to a lvl 13 toon ? And IF that REALLY would have been the case, WHY would that lvl 13 subsequently BOOT EVERYONE out of said Guild?

Your rationale doesnt add upr2, it actually sounds more than stupid. Check your logs. Investigate. Give those guys their Guild back.
                        Last edited by Kastergir; 05-20-2013, 02:46 AM.

Comment

RayFlame pulled **** moves like this. put them out of business. step up and dont look like such a donkey.

Unkiedave Mayhem TL
                          Last edited by R24594549; 05-19-2013, 10:10 PM. Reason: forgot to sign my name

Comment

Update:
                            We were told there were no dev's available on the weekend so REBIi would be contacted this morning.......as expected nothing no contact at all. They will obviously just try to brush this under the rug like they allways do.

TomyB
                            SS55,48,45,42

Comment

Probably they hope that this will be forgotten, will just fade away...
                              Redemption

Comment

Originally posted by Kastergir View Post
                                2 VERY good points. As many said bfore: WHY on EARTH should a lvl 70+ G.M sell his guild to a lvl 13 toon ? And IF that REALLY would have been the case, WHY would that lvl 13 subsequently BOOT EVERYONE out of said Guild?

Your rationale doesnt add upr2, it actually sounds more than stupid. Check your logs. Investigate. Give those guys their Guild back.
                                That level 13 toon could be from another guild, and wants to see that guild destroyed, has the money, so he gave the Guild master money for leadership, Guild master agreed, because it's money, who knows how much O_o and the lv 13 toon just booted everyone, destroying the guild.

I'm a total sell out, for the right price, I'd do anything and I mean anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X