Player supprot please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
    That level 13 toon could be from another guild, and wants to see that guild destroyed, has the money, so he gave the Guild master money for leadership, Guild master agreed, because it's money, who knows how much O_o and the lv 13 toon just booted everyone, destroying the guild.

I'm a total sell out, for the right price, I'd do anything and I mean anything.
    Yeah I agree, maybe the lvl 13 toon is the g m of the #1 guild who paid the g m of #2 guild some money then destroyed the guild.
    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Thanks for the support on the last 2 posts. So the fact that rebli himself is on here denying that means he is a sellout and a liar? You two have no idea and dont know him in the least. Just because your character would let you to do such a thing doesnt mean others would.

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
        Yeah I agree, maybe the lvl 13 toon is the g m of the #1 guild who paid the g m of #2 guild some money then destroyed the guild.
        Im a member of the #1 guild on this server and I can tell you that the fact that the only guild that actually fights during gb no longer exists makes the game not as fun anymore, so no there is no reason any of us would do something like that.
        Redemption

Comment

wow , did u stay all night to figure that out? its the most stupid thing i heard this week, and i listend to american politics, u and them are on same level. COMEDY

Comment

Working...
          X