• Show
Clear All

• area of effect (aoe)

how can i use it with my skills?

AOE are the effects due to several skills :-
    For mages: Rain of Fire, Meteor
    For knights: Whirlwind
    For archers: Lunatic fire
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

aoe refers to any skill that hits multiple targets aka area of effect. CondorHero Listed the the most common for the classes. Mage only has 1 more, Delphic Hell Thunder. So when your party says "Everybody AOE" they mean to use the skill that has that effect. It's not added on to your skills, its the skill that has that effect.
      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Mages also have Damnation if I am not mistaken

Comment

AOE isn't only for damage skills, there is olso support AOE skills (that affect all enemies/allies ) like mages's suntoria/blessed light, knights appolon shield and archers debuff skill.

Comment

a list of aoes:
            Archers: scatter shot(D), lunatic fire and the last delphic (forgot name) and the debuffing shot.. (the skill below last delphic, at the right of armor piercer)
            Knights: whirlwind, appollo shield(B)
            Mages: rain of fire, meteoric destroyer, damnation, purify(B), blessed light(H)

Don't forget that some party buffs/enemy debuffs also can be considered aoe... I think i listed all of them.

Comment

Archers: Damage AOE (Lunatic Fire "45 R"), Support AOE (Scatter Shot "30 R" = debuff positive enemies buffs).
              Knights: Damage AOE (Whirlwind "50 R"), Support AOE (Appolo's Shield "45 R" = Reduce damage recieved).
              Mages: Damage AOE (Rain Of Fire "16 R", Meteoric Destroyer "30 R", Damnation "30 R", Delphic Hell Thunder "100 R"), Support AOE (Suntoria "30 R" = Regen HP for several turns, Purification "20 R" = Discharge negative buffs, Blessed Light "60 R" = Regen immediat HP).

with "R = Rage".

Hop i didn't forget any AOE skill out there.

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                a list of aoes:
                Archers: scatter shot(D), lunatic fire and the last delphic (forgot name) and the debuffing shot.. (the skill below last delphic, at the right of armor piercer)
                Delphic Death Star and Incendiary shot are the two you couldn't name.

Delphic Death Star (100 r) = damage to 2 to 4 random enemies with a 50% chance to stun
                Incendiary Shot (65 r) = Damage to a single target and spread 50% of damage to enemies within 1 square. And reduces damage by 30% for all allies for 3 turns

Comment

Working...
                X