Group arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group arena

Have no idea whats wrong with arena, but it's totally unfair. Had team of lvl 30-39, out of 30 runs i got like 15 against all 45+ and like 6-7 against 55+. We have some chanse vs those 45 but against 55 we die in 1st turn. Before matching depend on lvl but now i have no idea how does arena matching works...

i find this very doubtful! u may have some mismatched fights, but 22 out of 30 i doubt! u probably fought some monsters in ur own bracket

Comment

Cuz monster in my own bracket has holy seal and 55 gear right? I'm lvl 39 24k br, had lvl 38 with 8k br and lvl 35 with 11k br in my team.

Comment

sometimes they put high cashers (such as yourself juding on your BR for lvl39) in very hard fights. Its the system's way of balancing things a little and saying you should spend less on this game

Comment

Maybe i should post my pic of gear so you can see that i didn't spend a peny

Comment

If you truly didn't spend any, that's fairly impressive. 24k was my BR with the lvl 45 pvp set (noncasher here). Maybe you should post pics so I can see what you're doing

Comment

Originally posted by R27402931 View Post
              If you truly didn't spend any, that's fairly impressive. 24k was my BR with the lvl 45 pvp set (noncasher here). Maybe you should post pics so I can see what you're doing
              Let's see the pic of your astrals, stats, and your team mates.
              Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
              Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
              Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
              One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
              In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
              One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
              One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
              In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

This mage was weaker today...

Comment

You don't have to spend a penny if you are gonna slow level as this person has done.
                  Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Yep, it seems like it's just slow leveling so that explains the BR. As for the question, I have no idea why you're matched up with people in higher bracket at such a high rate, maybe the age of your toon is taking into account for the matching.

Comment

if the age of the toon is taken account for matching then i don't understand why 60% of the matches are up against s1-s20 while im in s100+

Comment

If it's age of account then lvl 59 from s1 would meet lvl 70s from s100. Maybe i'm unlucky but it's still wrong, not like i need insignia or anything but those people who were with me needs it a lot and yet they are not so strong for their lvl, 10k br is normal for 35-39...

Comment

well..how wld you explain a lvl 36 knight with 17k br going up against a squad of lvl 55's from server2 and the knight from server 227?

didn't happen a lot but it did happen 3 times yesterday with a 5 match period...

Comment

Well I know what you feel. We also experience this, we even face those who are on top 50 of cross server ranking and I am only level 41. What I observe is that there is a particular time where there are no available lower levels and higher levels are more available that is why you faced with a lot of 55s. In my case, I notice that higher levels do arena usually on the 2nd batch (that is 6pm Oceanic server time), so I avoid doing arena on that time. By the way, you have a very good built, you can add as proof that you don't need to be a casher in this game to be strong. And LOL at the people with the funny comments here

Comment

No guys don't go there, it is something wrong with the matching system, period!

We were 3 guys at level 48-49 and lost big times at least 80%!

So the matching system is out of control, no doubt at all, don't blame anything else.
                              Best Regards,

BrooBee

Character Type: Mage
                              Guild: Ragnarok
                              Server: S213 - Felmarsh
                              Platform: R2Games
                              Client: Mini Client

P.S Yes, I am a very angry customer as of now, since I have been treated like a dead ant in the woods by the DEVS D.S

Comment

Working...
                              X