Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Group arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R29228555 View Post
    This match system sux. It should be done by medium BR of the team not matching the highest BR and Level. Also,the system gives you the next available team as opponent not even the level or the br match. If the next available is lvl 80 team you`re ****-ed up. They really should work on this system and write some codes in it to prevent that ****.
    It's only done by level, not level and highest BR. The next available opponent is also based on level, with an occasional mismatch, sure. But if you're a level 50 or 40, you won't get matched up with a level 80 because it's the 'next available team'. No way.

Lately, if I have a team of three level 49s, we occasionally get a 50+. More regularly, we get 40-44, but most of the time it's just 45-49. If a level 53 joins us, we instantly get mostly 50+s, with an occasional 40-44, and some 45-49. Overall, as far as I've seen it, the matching pretty regular again. *fingers crossed*

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
      It's only done by level, not level and highest BR. The next available opponent is also based on level, with an occasional mismatch, sure. But if you're a level 50 or 40, you won't get matched up with a level 80 because it's the 'next available team'. No way.

Lately, if I have a team of three level 49s, we occasionally get a 50+. More regularly, we get 40-44, but most of the time it's just 45-49. If a level 53 joins us, we instantly get mostly 50+s, with an occasional 40-44, and some 45-49. Overall, as far as I've seen it, the matching pretty regular again. *fingers crossed*
      level 60+ keep meeting lvl 78 team in group arena kessar,dwarf, arumat
      Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
      Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
      Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
      One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
      In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
      One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
      One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
      In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

funny that kitten with my group of 64s we pulled grps of ll 30s-45 10 times last night. we were all 64 and all over 50k br after aoe storm they were dead. the system is random and has been bad since 1.5 patch and the dam button buggin is also a pain in the ***

Comment

Hi threadstarter, try keeping your team level within 1-4 levels of one another and i believe your matchups should be better with the occasional mismatch.
          S144
          Guild: 'Nightmare
          Level 80 Archer

Comment

I`ve done arena with 2 low levels and surprise ...we got the same 60+ team 5 times in row. And is not the 1st day arena to say that only few are joining ...was the late day arena when everyone is screaming that they need arena and stuff. Also , i was doing it with some heavy cashiers from my guild on the almost same level (+/- 1 level) and again surprise...we were slaughtered by several teams (more than 8 times) by a higher levels . When i tried,during time to get people with the same br or almost the same br as mine...and over 62 level as me, we get again higher levels.
            A good way to make arena is to match the medium br of a team and medium level. Doesnt matter if they have a monster in a team . Most of the teams have at least one heavy cashier in their own . Is from what i saw on Armor , Kong servers and few times on R2 or Kabam . Also , would be good enough that a player who made his 30 runs to not be able to join.That is a bull-**** . Is annoying to see lvl 30 and a lvl60 (heavy cashier with 58k br) in the same team . Is pointless.
            Your worst nightmare .
            Azazael - S20

Comment

I`ve done arena with 2 low levels and surprise ...we got the same 60+ team 5 times in row. And is not the 1st day arena to say that only few are joining ...was the late day arena when everyone is screaming that they need arena and stuff. Also , i was doing it with some heavy cashiers from my guild on the almost same level (+/- 1 level) and again surprise...we were slaughtered by several teams (more than 8 times) by a higher levels . When i tried,during time to get people with the same br or almost the same br as mine...and over 62 level as me, we get again higher levels.
              A good way to make arena is to match the medium br of a team and medium level. Doesnt matter if they have a monster in a team . Most of the teams have at least one heavy cashier in their own . Is from what i saw on Armor , Kong servers and few times on R2 or Kabam . Also , would be good enough that a player who made his 30 runs to not be able to join.That is a bull-**** . Is annoying to see lvl 30 and a lvl60 (heavy cashier with 58k br) in the same team . Is pointless.

YES, I am tired of fighting the same high level casher over and over on different teams. Tried in the morning, got slaughtered, tried in teh afternoon, got slaughtered again..... No more arena helpsies!!!!
              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

hmmm lvl 60 58k br is considered low casher i feel, maybe level 60, about 65k+ br is considered medium casher
                Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Working...
                X