PvP Arena Matching

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PvP Arena Matching

OK, every now and then, in the PvP arena it's nice to be able to whack your opponents in 1 hit, but lately seems the matching has been way off! IDK how matching works but perhaps if you use a system like: Player 1 BR + Player 2 BR + Player 3 BR /3, +/- 10K BR or so, not only would it prove to be a better match system, but better fights for everyone to enjoy! Oh and R2, better matching would promote that desire to improve Character BR more <-- Hint Hint lol, all seriousness though, something has been out of whack lately, just did 30 runs with player BR's ranging from 44-49K and we're matched with 60-70K players been like this for 2-3 weeks about. If R2 can put some consideration in improving arena matching it would not only be appreciated by me, but I am sure of many people! OH!!! and fix the dam button too! lol Thank you -TomCat S93
    Last edited by R241844; 05-19-2013, 04:17 PM.

I agree with the writen above, ppl that started playing this before, have higher BR and its just not fair for lower BR players that have 40k-50k BR, to be matched with 60-70k BR. Iwe been paying for VIP half a year now, but slowly loosing the will to continue with this. My thougt is the same about battle ground, would be allot more interesting if the entry was made based on BR, not lvl. Hope u agree with this suggestions, and change come things, so its fun for all, not just high lvl players, and richer paying customers. thank u

Comment

I have to agree I am working on the Elbonshire server and out of 30 fights our group won 5 battles, the rest of the time we were creamed within the first to second round.

Comment

Spazzy matching is how I see arena. I dread going in there. I so agree with Tom with everything. Bout time to have it fixed its madness.
        Nicki81

Mage's Rock

Comment

Originally posted by R241844 View Post
          OK, every now and then, in the PvP arena it's nice to be able to whack your opponents in 1 hit, but lately seems the matching has been way off! IDK how matching works but perhaps if you use a system like: Player 1 BR + Player 2 BR + Player 3 BR /3, +/- 10K BR or so, not only would it prove to be a better match system, but better fights for everyone to enjoy! Oh and R2, better matching would promote that desire to improve Character BR more <-- Hint Hint lol, all seriousness though, something has been out of whack lately, just did 30 runs with player BR's ranging from 44-49K and we're matched with 60-70K players been like this for 2-3 weeks about. If R2 can put some consideration in improving arena matching it would not only be appreciated by me, but I am sure of many people! OH!!! and fix the dam button too! lol Thank you -TomCat S93
          well i don't think that system you mentioned is good. 2 weeks ago in gb 3 players of 35 k br attacked a player with 50 k br. what happened? she won 1 vs 3 with ease, almost full hp, so I can state that she would had won 1 vs 4 of 35k br with ease as well. 3 x 35 k br = 105 k br, easily defeated by 50 k br. So in arena she can just take 2 players of 5 k br to help them and still mop the floor with us. So the system has to be more complicated than just the average sum of br.
          I do agree that the matching system sucks hard for the moment though...
          Last edited by R218901250; 09-01-2013, 03:10 PM.

Comment

LOL plzzzz make the arena and bg a lot easier plzzzz i dun want challenges, i just want throw holy seal to non-holy seal toons for easy winz... And i wantz fight with same br lower level player so i haz advantage on better equips and additional astralz. XD
            Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

Originally posted by MaccteN001 View Post
              LOL plzzzz make the arena and bg a lot easier plzzzz i dun want challenges, i just want throw holy seal to non-holy seal toons for easy winz... And i wantz fight with same br lower level player so i haz advantage on better equips and additional astralz. XD
              Yes, because ensuring that people/groups are evenly matched is asking for a handout. If anything, it should become more challenging/engaging for all involved but it will certainly end YOUR honor/insig farming. You might have to actually -gasp- work for it now!

Comment

I don't do MP arena much like i used to. The last one I did was with two guild mates and wound up in a match where the opponents knew one of my teammates. They weren't too happy because they knew they would get beaten with no problem. The match ups were so bad that many groups backed out and we wound up fighting the same two teams over and over again. It would be nice if the pairing system was improved.

Comment

Working...
                X