Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Flash EOL

Attention: Adobe has blocked flash content from playing beginning January 12th. Please update to new client version 1.1.2.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Have questions or concerns you want to talk about? Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

If you had the money

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Do not talk about Knight healing powers, as Mage AOE healing cool down also decreases + regen.
    Block is 4% HP regain. mage is 6%.

    Of course damage decrease also counts when block.

    Also talking about shield of knight? why consider only HP increase and corresponding to it damage it can drain. Why not look at damage taken aswell while increasing BR.

    I am knight myself and I still say mage is stronger then knight at this point of game.
    Last edited by usaqmuri; 05-20-2013, 08:56 AM.

    Comment


    • #32
      3%+1%*lvl of suntoria
      S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
      Mage: Existence (G.M)
      BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by usaqmuri View Post
        Do not talk about Knight healing powers, as Mage AOE healing cool down also decreases + regen.
        Block is 4% HP regain. mage is 6%.

        Of course damage decrease also counts when block.

        Also talking about shield of knight? why consider only HP increase and corresponding to it damage it can drain. Why not look at damage taken aswell while increasing BR.

        I am knight myself and I still say mage is stronger then knight at this point of game.
        its already been mentioned mages need one full turn to cast healing skill while knight's block regen is passive means they do not need to waste a turn for it. blocking means less dmg taken as well.

        Originally posted by usaqmuri View Post
        P.S. I am talking about players with like 180k-200k BR, which is really long run.
        so are you talking about in the really long run or "at this point of the game?". because if you suddenly switch context then obviously the arguments are different.

        Comment


        • #34
          I am saying that in terms of BR top8 of chinese cross server only 2 knights rank3 and rank 7 1-2 ranks both mages. when u cast suntoria u gain guaranteed HP and there is no 100% block.

          At this points of game and even in very long run in my opinion Mage will be tougher then Knight, unless knight overcashes mage several times.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by usaqmuri View Post
            I am saying that in terms of BR top8 of chinese cross server only 2 knights rank3 and rank 7 1-2 ranks both mages. when u cast suntoria u gain guaranteed HP and there is no 100% block.

            At this points of game and even in very long run in my opinion Mage will be tougher then Knight, unless knight overcashes mage several times.
            i'm not sure which site you are looking at but on the one im looking at both top 1 and 2 are knights with 180k br. yes block is not 100% but what if it is 80%? it is still strong enough. just like there is a reason why they all go for crit build even for mages and knights. because they can have such a high amount of crit that lets them crit most of the time. even if a knight do not block 100% of the time it is strong enough.

            so now your stand is changed to "at this point of the game" as well as "in the very long run" without anymore justification. you have to see and admit that mages are more of a support role that's why they are so awesome in GA and GB, because of the aoe heals suntoria and bless light as well as their AOE rof and meteor. knights are 1v1 specialists especially when in the long run, troop's effectiveness no longer poses much threat against them. knights are hard tank, hard damager no matter how you look at it. because of their hp formula, block rate and their single target skills. in the long run, there is no argument that knights will win mage in a 1v1 fight. if you are talking about GA then yes a team that consist of mages would probably be a stronger team against a team of knights (but you are not talking about that).
            Last edited by shynnblu; 05-20-2013, 10:39 AM.

            Comment


            • #36
              I aint going to argue with you. I have my opinion and my XP show me what I am saying.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by usaqmuri View Post
                Do not talk about Knight healing powers, as Mage AOE healing cool down also decreases + regen.
                Block is 4% HP regain. mage is 6%.

                Of course damage decrease also counts when block.

                Also talking about shield of knight? why consider only HP increase and corresponding to it damage it can drain. Why not look at damage taken aswell while increasing BR.

                I am knight myself and I still say mage is stronger then knight at this point of game.
                No durr...How long have you been living under a rock to know that mage is knights counter? You arn't suppose to kill mages easily as a knight. Go after your strengths and that's archers and possibly other knights. Only attack mages you think you can beat.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by usaqmuri View Post
                  I am saying that in terms of BR top8 of chinese cross server only 2 knights rank3 and rank 7 1-2 ranks both mages. when u cast suntoria u gain guaranteed HP and there is no 100% block.

                  At this points of game and even in very long run in my opinion Mage will be tougher then Knight, unless knight overcashes mage several times.
                  You need very high block to have a nice chance at blocking and if they kept it like how it use to be. Then it be crazy OP even though I agree that knights need that block I can see why they lower the chances of it. Also again don't fight mages you arn't suppose to win against a good mage. You are a knight you are weak against mages.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                    10k block? How?

                    Level 10 red astrals is 2880.

                    Assuming the knight socket in 8 level 12 block gems, thats about 2000.
                    Assuming the knight refined every single gear to gear to get level 10 block, thats about 1200.

                    Adding them up gives you about 6000.
                    ´

                    Level 12 block gems are 660 base each, with level 80 soul engrave giving 200% boost...so yeah, defi possible

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                      You need very high block to have a nice chance at blocking and if they kept it like how it use to be. Then it be crazy OP even though I agree that knights need that block I can see why they lower the chances of it. Also again don't fight mages you arn't suppose to win against a good mage. You are a knight you are weak against mages.
                      Hehe read what I am saying carefully. I aint saying that knight is to counter mage, tho I beat 99% of my server mages as knight.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by usaqmuri View Post
                        Hehe read what I am saying carefully. I aint saying that knight is to counter mage, tho I beat 99% of my server mages as knight.
                        If you are a huge casher, you can beat any class with whatever class you pick.
                        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                        [No longer logging in]

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          With 30k, a mage...
                          Full lvl 4 clothes (~12k) lvl 2 wings(4k) rods for 5k, keys for 3. 2 months of spirit covenant(2.5)
                          For the last 3.5: Jaguar and double tree, rest for early wbs.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            *subscribed*
                            Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

                            I'm a figment of your imagination.
                            I do not exist.
                            For real.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                              With 30k, a mage...
                              Full lvl 4 clothes (~12k) lvl 2 wings(4k) rods for 5k, keys for 3. 2 months of spirit covenant(2.5)
                              For the last 3.5: Jaguar and double tree, rest for early wbs.
                              Wow, you have everything covered lol
                              Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

                              Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                If I ever get enough money to go for max stats, I'd take Mage. 85 starting rage from level 10 clothes and Lord Divine Medallion, gives you enough fire power to wipe troops and get off a good chunk of the other's HP. Would have to go crit, 6k would be more than enough to out heal Archer and Knight damage. Rain of Fire is to deal damage while not enough rage for Thunderer, Restoration and Suntoria can do the rest of the trolling. And you all know how Legendary Set do its job, spammy Mage is deadly.
                                The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

                                {OuO**

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X