If you had the money

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mid3vil187 View Post
    im not saying your wrong and never said it was a lot..so how can I be wrong...but how can you possibly know if you played for a day?

and obviously I haven't...you see my joined date
    300 bucks is nothing.

Top 10 players in each of the older servers (S1 - S70) have spent more than $2000 each.
    I can say that the top player might have spent close to $5000.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by mid3vil187 View Post
      If you had the money
      you're missing another important factor here, which is time. if I have all the money and time in the world i would choose to have a super cashed up, super grinded lv 80 knight.

reason is pretty simple.. troops doesn't work against a knight of this kind of strength (they die in 1-3 hits) and under the scenario of having no troops just player against player, nothing can beat knight i guess.
      Last edited by shynnblu; 05-20-2013, 05:41 AM.

Comment

If i had unlimited balens i would choose knights because they are the best in the long run but weak at the beginning so some people thinks the knights are weak but they dominate at higher levels

Comment

Originally posted by khuptong_crusade View Post
          if i had unlimited balens i would choose knights because they are the best in the long run but weak at the beginning so some people thinks the knights are weak but they dominate at higher levels
          oh and + the oceanic server are ruled by knights i.e. Like 89000 br

Comment

1. lvl doesnt mean u are top knight.
            2. 300$ is considered light casher
            3. lets say 10k$ mage and 10k$ knight; Mage will own that knight.
            Mage need least investment and knight needs a lot more then mage and archer to get about equal.

If you want more proves just log to chinese server and see dominant classes there.

Comment

I also think that it doesnt matter what class u choose, the basic rules still apply

Knight > archer > mage > knight

if all of them spend the same this is always the outcome...

Comment

Originally posted by usaqmuri View Post
                1. lvl doesnt mean u are top knight.
                2. 300$ is considered light casher
                3. lets say 10k$ mage and 10k$ knight; Mage will own that knight.
                Mage need least investment and knight needs a lot more then mage and archer to get about equal.

If you want more proves just log to chinese server and see dominant classes there.
                knights would hve nailed them as mages hve low pdef and knights hve great rage with a single slasher with lvl 2 heart of rage they can gain like 16 rage then as ir fills up the rage bar and then delphic destroyer boom! finish!

Comment

what 16 rage? PVE set mate. I am saying facts my friend, which happens in much older server like chinese. as for defences mages have low PDEF and knights have low MDEF. also when u say delphic, why forget that mages also have ultimate hit?

P.S. I am talking about players with like 180k-200k BR, which is really long run.

Comment

lets not forget 180k br knights typically have 10k block (in chinese servers) which allow them to block almost every hit, and with 160k hp, every block made regain alot of hp their hp is essentially alot more than what they have in numbers. not to mention agoran shield's effectiveness increase with better hp too. and yes, knight's delphic is alot stronger than mages' when we're talking about 1v1 dmg. mages can heal themselves yes but it takes them a turn to do that without dealing any dmg. in chinese servers i do see knights owning it up, when it comes to the top 100 cross server listing.
                    Last edited by shynnblu; 05-20-2013, 07:09 AM.

Comment

10k block? How?

Level 10 red astrals is 2880.

Assuming the knight socket in 8 level 12 block gems, thats about 2000.
                      Assuming the knight refined every single gear to gear to get level 10 block, thats about 1200.

Adding them up gives you about 6000.
                      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                        300 bucks is nothing.

Top 10 players in each of the older servers (S1 - S70) have spent more than $2000 each.
                        I can say that the top player might have spent close to $5000.
                        You're wrong. I know an archer who's not even in the top 10 on the S26,29,31, etc conglomerate and he's spent over 5k already. I saw a picture of his billing history.

invAsian from s26 has spent over 30k already, and some people in S40 have spent over 50k already.

10k block? How?

Assuming the knight refined every single gear to gear to get level 10 block, thats about 1200.

Don't know how, but go check the chinese version, and you'll see that they do have 10k block. (You missed the medallion btw)

Comment

10k block? How?

You also missed their +80 Soul Engraving

Comment

U are saying about block, but why forget about Mage regen?

Comment

Originally posted by shynnblu View Post
                              you're missing another important factor here, which is time. if I have all the money and time in the world i would choose to have a super cashed up, super grinded lv 80 knight.

reason is pretty simple.. troops doesn't work against a knight of this kind of strength (they die in 1-3 hits) and under the scenario of having no troops just player against player, nothing can beat knight i guess.
                              >>>>>>>>>>>>>same thinking weee
                              to much pride will kill u!!
                              taste the blade of my sword!!

Comment

u forgot knights have regen skill and shild ^^
                                and passive cooldown for werlwind make knight AoE type with PvE gears
                                to much pride will kill u!!
                                taste the blade of my sword!!

Comment

Working...
                                X