guild change

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guild change

what happens when we change guilds.... do we loose all the guild skills we hav earned so far if we leave a guild...or the bonuses still remain??

When you leave a guild, you temporarily lose your guild skills. You will get them back when you join another guild.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

i will get all my skills back...with no gold spent on new guild right??

Comment

Correct, the moment you join the new guild, all the guild skills you've already paid for, will be applied to your stats again.

Comment

What if i leave guild with lvl 10 guild skills and that new guild has lvl 9 skill tower?

Comment

guild skills keep their lvl no matter the lvl of the skill tower of the new guild...so if you have lvl10 skills and the skill tower of the new guild is lvl9 you keep your lvl10 guild skills.

Comment

Originally posted by R24773971 View Post
              guild skills keep their lvl no matter the lvl of the skill tower of the new guild...so if you have lvl10 skills and the skill tower of the new guild is lvl9 you keep your lvl10 guild skills.
              That's incorrect, you only get the level 9 skills that are available.
              Character Name: Piman
              Server: Kabam S15
              Class: Mage
              Level: 55 Finally
              Some Awesome Tank War Scores :D

Comment

Originally posted by kim346 View Post
                That's incorrect, you only get the level 9 skills that are available.
                That incorrection is incorrect, you only get the skills you've already paid for. If you've paid for lv 10 and join someone with lv 5, you still get lv 10.

Comment

Working...
                X