Get rid of the 2/2 limit for Battle Grounds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get rid of the 2/2 limit for Battle Grounds

Between blackscreening and getting auto-kicked after five minutes due to lag it's getting rather frustrating losing out on those opportunities to get insignia/shards and/or kills for honor..

Thank you for increasing the number of BG sessions per day but please get rid of the 2/2 attendance limit for BG. Isn't there already a limit as to how much honor you can get per 24H anyway?

kills for honor isn't capped when you don't have any attempts, you can still go in and kill people to gain honor, ofcourse if you haven't already gained your 3k that day.

Comment

If you have black screen and you are kicked, you can join after 5min cd and you dont lose attemp, ofc you must do it in the same bg time . I mean like 10.00-10.25

_________

Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

If you are having black screen and lagg issues, then increasing limits for BG is not going to help you. You will still have these issues in every BG that you enter.

R2 should be working on resolving the issues you already have, not creating more potential issues for you.

Comment

Though with the increase of BG being almost every hour and allowing those players to mass a TON of honor if u want less lag when BG appears wait for 5 mins or so and u will get a less laggy room.

Comment

The only reason that the 2/2 limit is there is to prevent people from getting lvl 4 gems every day.
            Remember, you still gain honor after the first 2, like many others have said.
            Character Name: Piman
            Server: Kabam S15
            Class: Mage
            Level: 55 Finally
            Some Awesome Tank War Scores :D

Comment

That'd be good and all if I was interested in the gaining of Honor. I am interested in the shards though but it's slightly frustrating when I go in, instant blackscreen, refresh, get attacked, blackscreen again, get kicked, go in again when there's 2M left on the clock, get attacked again and blackscreen again.

My flash player doesn't have a problem with any other games online 'cept this one. I'm not looking to increase the amount of attempts, just a way to resolve the issue of having to load everyone in the field before being able to even move. And it doesn't matter if I wait 5M or 10M or 15M before going into BG, I still have to load everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorbeast View Post
                That'd be good and all if I was interested in the gaining of Honor. I am interested in the shards though but it's slightly frustrating when I go in, instant blackscreen, refresh, get attacked, blackscreen again, get kicked, go in again when there's 2M left on the clock, get attacked again and blackscreen again.

My flash player doesn't have a problem with any other games online 'cept this one. I'm not looking to increase the amount of attempts, just a way to resolve the issue of having to load everyone in the field before being able to even move. And it doesn't matter if I wait 5M or 10M or 15M before going into BG, I still have to load everyone.
                When this happens, clear your browsers cache and restart the browser. works every time I start to blackscreen in BG.

Comment

Yeah, that's what I end up doing but I'm looking for a way to stop having to do that all the time aside from just not playing the game anymore lol

I right-click on the screen, go into the flash player's local storage settings by site folder and delete the junk files from Wartune and any other site that latched onto my flash player's local storage then I go back in and everything's fine. But if there was a way to just load the video files from other players when we're engaged in the side screen battle and just put up a low graphic symbol for when they're in the field beforehand would be great. That way the loading time isn't when we're just joining WB/GB/BG.

Originally posted by bleedingxorange View Post
                  When this happens, clear your browsers cache and restart the browser. works every time I start to blackscreen in BG.
                  I do like the feature where it boots inactives after 5M of their star points not rising/falling but it'd just be nice if there was a way to fix the loading times aside from dropping my resolution to half the capacity of what my graphics card/monitor can handle.

Comment

Have you tried different browsers?
                    Strangely, on my computer, this game works better on opera than on any other browser, while it's usually the opposite for most browser-based games.
                    E314
                    Armor Games - S2
                    Lv 65
                    FairyTail

Comment

Yeah, I first tried on Internet Explorer and that was okay for a while until they upgraded and now everything works like **** so I switched to FireFox and everything is great when I adjust the add-ons.
                      Originally posted by e314159 View Post
                      Have you tried different browsers?
                      Strangely, on my computer, this game works better on opera than on any other browser, while it's usually the opposite for most browser-based games.

Comment

Since there's a 3k honor limit one can earn per day.. why not impose a certain amount of shards one can earn too? Like... limit two bg chest (120 shards) per day? That 2/2 limit is just annoying.

Comment

Yes, there's a 3K honor cap.

I believe the quest should be changed to "challenge people" instead of "defeating them".

Make it like 5/5 if you have to (or more)

Because this way, even if you get blackscreen or lag, you'll still be able to complete the quest.

(Plus... not everyone is able to kill high level decked out cashers - tho, this means you'll have to end up as bullies and aim at ppls weaker than you - a sort of harassment if you aim for one dude)

PS: I am still here due to login issue, dislike using Opera (it lags for me), VPN also lags me... ;(

It's weird how I can access the Forum, but not their Mainsite and Servers...
                          Last edited by anichaos; 06-04-2013, 11:24 PM.

Comment

uncap honor and the BG attempts. That would be awesome. if you really want to keep peeps in the game this is how to do it. BG is the best part of the game.
                            for strongs it is time to fight and test strength and for weeker peeps they can get BG chests and also some insignia that help in getting stronger.

RibTickler
                            S130
                            lvl 39 Archer
                            title Crusader
                            BR 20k
                            IGN: RibTickler
                            Server: S130

Comment

You may have to clear out your cache/history/cookies manually

I log in using Firefox and when the game disconnects me it sends me to the wartune.r2games.com site which is a glitched page 'cause even if you log in there it won't let you log in. The glitched page is recognized by the inability to scroll down. A way to fix that is to re-enter the wartune.r2games.com in the address bar and hit Enter, then you'll be taken to the main page and be able to scroll down.

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                              PS: I am still here due to login issue, dislike using Opera (it lags for me), VPN also lags me... ;(

It's weird how I can access the Forum, but not their Mainsite and Servers...

Comment

Working...
                              X