Where is the auction house?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is the auction house?

I see that people have been posting pics of an auction house as early as 2011. Now, I have no idea what server they are on, but I know my server doesn't have anything like that. I would like to know why that is. Any answer from DEV or GM would be much appreciated. We are sick of waiting for something it seems is never going to happen. Also, if you make the Auction house usable only with balens, I personally know of about 100 people who will quit playing. Every game needs some kind of auction house. I mean what is the point of having bound and unbound items if there is no way to trade or sell them? Stupid... :/

I know french version of Wartune already have auction house and they got lv 45 pvp set and guild battle like 3 weeks ago. I guess R2 is just too greedy...

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
      I know french version of Wartune already have auction house and they got lv 45 pvp set and guild battle like 3 weeks ago. I guess R2 is just too greedy...
      I don't know about the french version, but i know we don't have it. as far as lvl 45 pvp set and guild battle, not quite sure what you are referring to. We have had that on S10 for a while now.

Comment

I'm saying they are like 4-5 patch behind us and they already have auction house...

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHuman98 View Post
          I don't know about the french version, but i know we don't have it. as far as lvl 45 pvp set and guild battle, not quite sure what you are referring to. We have had that on S10 for a while now.
          hes saying the french server just got lvl 45 pvp set and GB, not us. His statement is to show that even though the french server is clearly way behind R2's version in terms of patches, they still got the auction house before we did.

Comment

ya, GIVE US THE AUCTION HOUSE, THE GAME IS INCOMPLETE WITHOUT IT.

its like friggin play chess and u take away the rook and pawns

Comment

Having auction house would mess up grinding for PvE set even more.. Since crystaloid deop in MP are unbound.
              Those who've spent months grinsing set can now see people buy it, I find that alittle unfair.
              S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
              Mage: Existence (G.M)
              BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHuman98 View Post
                I see that people have been posting pics of an auction house as early as 2011.
                This year is 2013, for your information.

Wartune was released to the American players (by R2Games) in August 2012.

How did you see an auction house in 2011?
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                X