Adding a Battlegrounds.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding a Battlegrounds.

Can you guys please add a battlegrounds during the Dungeon and Stamina Reset. That's the only time i get to play during the weekdays. And i would really like if get a battleground when im playing the game, because i like the battlegrounds a lot. & Im getting super tired of being a Elite Warrior forever. Thank you, and please consider my request.

This is a good idea. I support this.

Battleground at the Dungeon and Stamina Reset, and one hour later, if we can get one hour of 3 vs 3 group arena, it will be great.

Comment

greeed much sirs? BG used to be only twice a day.. now there a way more than it used to be.. and now you guys asking for more? just because your available playtime dont go along with BG hours?

selfish suggestion i would say..

Comment

Adding 1 more BG wouldn't cause any harm. But the main thing is there won't be a lot of players during reset.

I wouldn't mind it though.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

To be fair there is already enough BGs through out the day, and the last one is near tree reset.

But i do have to admit, from tree reset to stam reset, there is nothing to do. I wouldn't mind another BG, just to kill time lol
          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Working...
          X