Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Adding a Battlegrounds.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R27094099
    started a topic Adding a Battlegrounds.

Adding a Battlegrounds.

Can you guys please add a battlegrounds during the Dungeon and Stamina Reset. That's the only time i get to play during the weekdays. And i would really like if get a battleground when im playing the game, because i like the battlegrounds a lot. & Im getting super tired of being a Elite Warrior forever. Thank you, and please consider my request.

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    To be fair there is already enough BGs through out the day, and the last one is near tree reset.

But i do have to admit, from tree reset to stam reset, there is nothing to do. I wouldn't mind another BG, just to kill time lol

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Adding 1 more BG wouldn't cause any harm. But the main thing is there won't be a lot of players during reset.

I wouldn't mind it though.

Leave a comment:

• ShiKKihS
    replied
    greeed much sirs? BG used to be only twice a day.. now there a way more than it used to be.. and now you guys asking for more? just because your available playtime dont go along with BG hours?

selfish suggestion i would say..

Leave a comment:

• WarMC
    replied
    This is a good idea. I support this.

Battleground at the Dungeon and Stamina Reset, and one hour later, if we can get one hour of 3 vs 3 group arena, it will be great.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X