Server without balens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server without balens

What to try to create server without balens? With equal conditions for all players, nobody can gain advantage because of more cashing. I understand you will not create server from which you will not have income, but it could work so, that to start play on this server will be necessary once pay some money (or mountly some lower money).

what your are saying in your sentence is same as recharging balen instead of any time recharge you are asking them to pay on the first of every mounth

Comment

Originally posted by verbaska View Post
      What to try to create server without balens? With equal conditions for all players, nobody can gain advantage because of more cashing. I understand you will not create server from which you will not have income, but it could work so, that to start play on this server will be necessary once pay some money (or mountly some lower money).
      This has been brought up before, please search for the thread next time.
      They wouldn't make a Casher free server, they need some form of profit, and what you are suggesting is still paying them.

You, yourself have already said they won't create it, so you make your own suggestion null :/
      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Yes, it is paying, but it is paying for equal chance. Everyone pays the samemany, nobody can pay more and buy special thinks, VIP etc. I think a lot of free players would be ready to pay low money and be sure he will not fight with invincible high cashiers. Maybe also some players which left the game will come back. And game could be more interesting, more strategic.

Comment

Well... how much/month will you pay for that?
          (Knowing arenas and BG will still be shared).
          Less than 20€, it's just not enough. more... maybe, but i'm not sure many players will come.
          E314
          Armor Games - S2
          Lv 65
          FairyTail

Comment

If arenas and BG will be shared with servers with other payment model it does not have sence of course.

Hard to say how much could it cost, for me personaly is 20€ too much, 5 would be fine.

Comment

many players already pay 5€/month, that's VIP. and some of them are ready to spend more.
              You have to make it good for R2games to make it launched, which mean that the average player on those server has to pay as much as the average "normal server" players.
              which i estimate around 20€/month, vip included.
              E314
              Armor Games - S2
              Lv 65
              FairyTail

Comment

If you want to have an equal chance, go play a subscription-based game, not a F2P game.
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

I don't understand sorry. Really i don't.

You want a Kind of free server, but with a fee at the start of every month. But you have people who play completely for free, and you are still blocking them out of this server now.
                  Not only that, but as BG and Arena has been brought up, how will that work? No cashing, up against people across BG and Arena, the server would stand no chance, even given the slow levelers, which will most likely be everyone on it. It just doesn't seem to work in my eyes :/
                  Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Working...
                  X