patch 1.6

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    Mages versus Mages: 90% of the time, the Mage with the better stats win. Of course you can argue that there are many factors. But granted that they play the right skills at the right time, the better stats win. So there's no point to healing.

When I come across someone whom I can obviously lose to (i.e jeffhawk, Azmodeus), I'll not bother with healing and making the battle last 3 minutes. It's a waste of time with restoration, blessed light, etc.
    Didn't Jeffhawk retire? or get his account banned for giving it to someone else?
    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

mage vs mage and knight vs knight will take a years to finish they war
      wahahahahah
      Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

+1 for class wars and rune system, no comment for tank but I hope it will be exciting and -1 for lv9 clothing, not all can afford that, and I evn don't have lv 2 clothing yet. But over all 2:1:1, my rate for this patch update is good.

The Magic is Within Ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
          Didn't Jeffhawk retire? or get his account banned for giving it to someone else?
          he can't live without playing this game

Comment

knight can reduce 90%? thats mean 10k dmg is only 1k, enchanced shield heal 1k+

Comment

Originally posted by R27652377 View Post
              he can't live without playing this game
              http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....light=jeffhawk

He retired, saying he was transferring his account over, then got reported for doing so!

Comment

archer the longest of all

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
                  http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....light=jeffhawk

He retired, saying he was transferring his account over, then got reported for doing so!
                  Yeah, i knew he got reported, just wondering if something was actually done, or if he was still playing lol
                  Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

I saw some videos of the Tank battles and Class wars, nothing very exciting to say, tanks you just shoot at each other, and class wars is like Solo arena battles i guess.

Comment

Can you get some links to those videos?
                      S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                      Mage: Existence (G.M)
                      BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Pm'd you

Comment

Pm'd you
                          hey me too, the vids please

Comment

why everyone can't play fairly like free player?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaaqen View Post
                              I just hope the new rune system comes first.. My rune hoarding is getting out of hand =D.
                              yes, me too
                              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by BlueEarth View Post
                                zzzz.....
                                These game make me stuck on my laptop all day... It becomes addicting.. I want to go out, enjoy nature, and city, myself or with my friends........ Please lessen the activities, or lessen the time it happens, change the time slot, or whatever.....
                                zzzz....
                                its what they want you to do, longer you are on, more money they can try to get from you.
                                Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Working...
                                X