patch 1.6

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nashgaroth View Post
    If cloaths lvl 9 will give enought rage to start from 80 rage skill, wartune no-cash/cashplayer balance totaly ruined down
    Not many people will have it though, costs way too much to get clothes even to level 5-6.
    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

hehe how u know when class war will be on our server? when its not implemented yet? Chinese server timings doesn't mean will be same as R2 timings .

Comment

It said so in 1.6 preview --'
        http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ne-1.6-Preview
        S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
        Mage: Existence (G.M)
        BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smoldering View Post
          Said tuesday & thursdays
          zzzz.....
          These game make me stuck on my laptop all day... It becomes addicting.. I want to go out, enjoy nature, and city, myself or with my friends........ Please lessen the activities, or lessen the time it happens, change the time slot, or whatever.....
          zzzz....
          If you think you are smart, then you are at the height of your stupidity.
          -quoted from R.K.

Comment

class wars will be same like bg i guess. want to know what suck? knight vs knight. long battle low kill

Comment

Originally posted by R27652377 View Post
              class wars will be same like bg i guess. want to know what suck? knight vs knight. long battle low kill
              You have not seen long mage vs mage fights when mages constantly heal, especially with pve set.

Comment

Try pve mage vs pve mage lol..

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                  Try pve mage vs pve mage lol..
                  Reminds me, now since we both have pve, our long awaited duel is finally time!

Aye, pve mage vs pve mages goes on until I...long

Gonna try vs krackenker, we're both PvE magics, with similar stats...
                  Be back when hell freeze over!
                  S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                  Mage: Existence (G.M)
                  BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

heal is nothing much. u can use damned

Comment

heal is nothing much. u can use damned
                      You're obviously not very high level.

Comment

but knight, if that person use defensive skill, that will be an ethernity like

Comment

i just calculated that knight can reduce damage close to 90% include apollo's shield

Comment

Mage V mage quite often get into 200%+ bonus damage. That's more than 4 minutes for a single fight. --- When our top 2 knights on server use to fight, (we're talking 65-70k BR range at the time... one of them has sense pulled far ahead) even their fights only took 2 minutes or less.

When Knights are taking reduced damage, mages are regaining entire lifebars... mutliple times. Knight v knight sucks... Mage v mage is a part time job.

Comment

mage vs mage ... sun + resto + bl ...reached 250% ..i was like *** ... just quit already )

Comment

Mages versus Mages: 90% of the time, the Mage with the better stats win. Of course you can argue that there are many factors. But granted that they play the right skills at the right time, the better stats win. So there's no point to healing.

When I come across someone whom I can obviously lose to (i.e jeffhawk, Azmodeus), I'll not bother with healing and making the battle last 3 minutes. It's a waste of time with restoration, blessed light, etc.
                                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                                X