Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

patch 1.6

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• usaqmuri
    replied
    hehe how u know when class war will be on our server? when its not implemented yet? Chinese server timings doesn't mean will be same as R2 timings .

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    Originally posted by Nashgaroth View Post
    If cloaths lvl 9 will give enought rage to start from 80 rage skill, wartune no-cash/cashplayer balance totaly ruined down
    Not many people will have it though, costs way too much to get clothes even to level 5-6.

Leave a comment:

• Nashgaroth
    replied
    If cloaths lvl 9 will give enought rage to start from 80 rage skill, wartune no-cash/cashplayer balance totaly ruined down

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    Originally posted by krackenker View Post
    Time is sme, but on tuesdays/thursdays:P so dont worry
    Oh okay, then YAY! lol

Leave a comment:

• krackenker
    replied
    Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
    I can't read their forums, my head hurts because of the different terminology, and every time i try something i have to create an account, that i have no idea how to lol

Class wars seem like an awesome thing to be in, just wondering how it is laid out, like battleground, or something like that.
    But it would suck if it's at the same time as GB, the rewards better be worth missing out on GB lol
    Time is sme, but on tuesdays/thursdays:P so dont worry

Leave a comment:

• Smoldering
    replied
    Said tuesday & thursdays

Leave a comment:

• shadow1477777
    replied
    I hope that classwar is something I've been waiting for so long ._. (Horrah for pvp shop)

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    Originally posted by Smoldering View Post
    Class wars is a war between class pretty sure mages v mage and so on.
    It's on the same times as GB but start and end 5mins before/after.

I found a webpage on this info on chinese, and chrome's TLing isn't the best..
    I can't read their forums, my head hurts because of the different terminology, and every time i try something i have to create an account, that i have no idea how to lol

Class wars seem like an awesome thing to be in, just wondering how it is laid out, like battleground, or something like that.
    But it would suck if it's at the same time as GB, the rewards better be worth missing out on GB lol

Leave a comment:

• Smoldering
    replied
    Class wars is a war between class pretty sure mages v mage and so on.
    It's on the same times as GB but start and end 5mins before/after.

I found a webpage on this info on chinese, and chrome's TLing isn't the best..

Leave a comment:

• JohnNguyen
    replied
    Cloth Level 9 seem to be tons of balens there.

Leave a comment:

• R27652377
    replied
    Originally posted by R26119117 View Post
    u must w8 u dont have other choice and its wil come 3 ~ 6 month so dont be hurry :P
    thats longer than i tought

Leave a comment:

• Zaaqen
    replied
    I just hope the new rune system comes first.. My rune hoarding is getting out of hand =D.

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by R26119117 View Post
    u must w8 u dont have other choice and its wil come 3 ~ 6 month so dont be hurry :P
    3-6month? No it will probably take 3 months to fully complete it but im sure if they are doing parts. Part 1 will be next month in June. Maybe in 2 weeks.

Leave a comment:

• symedia
    replied
    anyhow the first will be the cloths lvl 9

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    I actually hope they bring something else out, not just stuff to buy, but more stuff to do.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X