Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

PvP on BG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PvP on BG

This game is becoming more and more embarrassing, I have to toil to get the BG 200 honor, and I lose one fight at a time 400 honor, more and more players high casher, it's not a PvP game, money win...

What i realized is that if you want to keep honor, you have to farm lowbies or be on same lvl for a year or cash like mad...

Comment

Its not meant to speed rush the game, am can see people at 30k br at lvl 70+

And them coming never in once life be ablet to kill in bg.
      becouse 70 bgs ex is for Lord Divine people and if man run me Warrior rank dosent matter if you have 100% dready you should be killed.

Best way to be a killer is to go slowly get gear farm them for free pve set take long time but its the best way, try lvl you holy seal and try dont take higre lvl that you have br and gear for.

And you never coming feel like you be out payed. its not payments some do it i have one in S100 some dosent even buy VIP some are only 40.000 honors frome Lord Divine.

Its just that he play after what him have for gear. If you speed rush you never have a chance in this game.
      Character - Taggen
      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
      Class - Archer
      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by Androm3da View Post
        This game is becoming more and more embarrassing, I have to toil to get the BG 200 honor, and I lose one fight at a time 400 honor, more and more players high casher, it's not a PvP game, money win...
        Question would be to ask if you have VIP status? cause usually that fixes the heavy honor loss.
        You have a lot of slow players out there that don't spend money at all, and they can cream a lot of the cashers in their BG brackets.
        Take your time, build your strength, and you will get to the point most won't be able to beat you
        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

I agree, why rush to the lvl which u cannot compete. Take longer plan and be at least average player for your lvl and do BG. I am in 60-69lvl league and I keep seein 25k BR ppl running around and then whine leave me alone etc...

As for me I am sitting in this league for several months already and I am very happy with my 62k BR.

Comment

While you are wasting your time whining here, others are getting stronger bit by bit. Like all the above post said, you're rushing to hell. Blame yourself for rushing to the level which you can't compete. Take your time and build up.. You'll get alot better at your level if you do it. Slowly but surely.

Comment

Another player whining coz of BG. LOL. Stop complaining about, "I'm weak coz I'm a non-cash, cashers prevails. blah blah." Seriously, I'm 100% non-cash player and I can get MVP in 50-59BG. Build your character up, get strong. Uhh, if you're level is around 50-54, i suggest don't enter BG yet until you get the 55 pvp set, coz I know you'll get bullied by 55-59 players. XD It takes time, but I know it will be worth it. LOL. And when you enter BG, try to check the stats of the opponents and pick your targets, the one you can defeat. XD
              Wartune
              S50 - Hereafter / S194 - Isle of Dalbran

Comment

to many players who dont cash power lvl up and get bully you ned to big casher to power lvl and do god on bg, i stay below 40 to i whas crusader, and gote my guild stats up while i camp on it, whis game is mad for the long run dont power lvl if you dont want to juse alot of Cash.

Comment

Working...
                X