Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FOR ALL MAGE problem astro ( sorry caps lock)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR ALL MAGE problem astro ( sorry caps lock)

why no to red astro will destroyer? while there are red astro archer sniper's egde available
    help will be provided red astro destroyer
    thanks before attentions

Will destroyer would be more equal to determination since they both increase dmg by %x.

How the hell are you comparing will destroyer to snipers edges?? one is %dmg the other is +crit?????

there are no red % astrals.

Comment

Originally posted by R26714299 View Post
      red astro archer sniper's egde available
      thanks before attentions
      When did sniper's edge become archer only??

Or am I missing something LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
        When did sniper's edge become archer only??

Or am I missing something LOL
        Right around the time they decided to allow Archers to get the most out of that stat. Which was right from the start. A crit-specialized mage will still not get the same punch out of Sniper's Edge as an archer would. Why? Because a mage doesn't get the same amount of points in crit per level as an archer would.

Comment

Originally posted by Frecklez View Post
          Right around the time they decided to allow Archers to get the most out of that stat. Which was right from the start. A crit-specialized mage will still not get the same punch out of Sniper's Edge as an archer would. Why? Because a mage doesn't get the same amount of points in crit per level as an archer would.
          Not turning this into a class on class argument, sorry.

The same could be said of MDEF as mages have a passive boost in that stat. Or PDEF as knights have a passive there.
          Last edited by Billy_McF; 05-22-2013, 01:10 AM.

Comment

To be honest like it has already been said, you cannot compare Snipers Edge and Will Destroyer, while one ups Crit rates, and the other Raises Damage output.

They have not put out Determination either, or Goddess Blessing, or Guardian Angel.

And also, doesn't level 10 Determination/Will Destroyer raise damage output by 50%? Adding it to red astrals, wouldn't it make it go up to 100%. Then people will complain yet again about classes being overpowered :/
            Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

the really is that after the 1.5 the archers are much better only need look the events like world boss,guild altar ... they say that the mages are better in pvp and no is true they have a lot of crit and with clothes they can use aoe fast too and no have much cd in aoe really this game now is for archers
              and if u are archer and are thinking say that no is true that u can beat easy the mages only go arena and try kill a mage with aoe df and piercer armor you look how is easy i test that deep froze and piercer always beat the pj and not the troops

Comment

you only think that if you don't know how to play your mage...

Comment

help me to make my mage more better..

Comment

Originally posted by R26620591 View Post
                    the really is that after the 1.5 the archers are much better only need look the events like world boss,guild altar ... they say that the mages are better in pvp and no is true they have a lot of crit and with clothes they can use aoe fast too and no have much cd in aoe really this game now is for archers
                    and if u are archer and are thinking say that no is true that u can beat easy the mages only go arena and try kill a mage with aoe df and piercer armor you look how is easy i test that deep froze and piercer always beat the pj and not the troops
                    After patch they nerf archers

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
                    X