Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Loading issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loading issues

I noticed since the server merges I've been having to dump my flash player cache more frequently. 'specially when joining BG/WB/GB.

I was wondering if there could be an option to.. instead of loading everyone on the screen with their wondrous graphic mounts and clothing.. to just display their names and an object of sorts with low graphic quality until we get into battle with them (3vs3 or 1vs1). As pretty as they are and the great work you put into making them all detailed and all.. there are times when I have no interest in even looking at other players when I'm too busy trying to get to the WB or gather Shards in BG yet I still have to load their video graphics every time I go in.

Not sure if this is even possible but it would be nice to lessen the burden on the flash player until the crucial moment it's needed. Kind of like the Environmental Graphic option how we can turn it on to have a nice view of the scenery during battles or turn it off to just enjoy the battle itself without the video burdens.
Working...
X