MPS swap item reward

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MPS swap item reward

We have to get 5 more lvls just to get pve armor/necklace and yet if it ever drop u always get one not for your class... funny? NOT!
    Yesterday i got archer armor as mage and my friend (archer) got mage armor... even today i got knight armor and some knight got mage armor^^

My sugestion is to add option that will allow to swap cards:
    Once players choose their cards and items show u will be able to click on another player item and then if he click on your item it will swap them.

something like that... please?

or just have them drop the correct item for your class, instead of annoying and giving people false hope of when they get a pve item and it isn't for there class.

Comment

Originally posted by R213909059 View Post
      We have to get 5 more lvls just to get pve armor/necklace and yet if it ever drop u always get one not for your class... funny? NOT!
      Yesterday i got archer armor as mage and my friend (archer) got mage armor... even today i got knight armor and some knight got mage armor^^

My sugestion is to add option that will allow to swap cards:
      Once players choose their cards and items show u will be able to click on another player item and then if he click on your item it will swap them.

something like that... please?
      It wouldn't work like that, and then the next suggestion would to be, to ask for the MPs drops to be for your class in the game, for each specific person.
      And i don't see it happening, to me that would be way to easy, especially from you, who has gotten 2 PvE pieces in two days straight.
      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Trading system seems wont happen so why not let us at least swap rewards between players in mps?... low drop for armor make it enough hard to farm.

Comment

Originally posted by R213909059 View Post
          Trading system seems wont happen so why not let us at least swap rewards between players in mps?... low drop for armor make it enough hard to farm.
          Because yous are still trading something, where in general trading is Item for Gold, you are still trading Weapons/Equipment. So you are still looking for a trading system to come into it.
          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

i agree R24
            Server: 64 Permbridge
            IGN: ♫☺JeaN☺♫
            Job: SpellWeaver
            Guild: Eminence

Comment

Working...
            X