Will R2 ever fix Knight Class??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'll teach you how to use knight.

1st. attack astral: forget about crit. and start with will destroyer.
    2nd. if you dont have high lvled enshieldment. forget about block. use something alse like damage reduction.
    the rest think by ur self

Comment

• Originally posted by ronibaron View Post
      Knight weak
      skill very long

hard for killing mage and archer
      I honestly have no problems against archers unless they are hard cashers. If you build your knight correctly archres arn't a problem to deal with for the most part. Mages on the other hand. Yea they are a pain in the ***. Which is why I tend to stay away from them most of the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
        I honestly have no problems against archers unless they are hard cashers. If you build your knight correctly archres arn't a problem to deal with for the most part. Mages on the other hand. Yea they are a pain in the ***. Which is why I tend to stay away from them most of the time.
        how to kill mage by my style. holy seal- ultislash- arogan shield- ulti slash- rage rune- ulti slash- whirlwind- ulti slash (normal mage died. trololol)

Comment

• Originally posted by R27652377 View Post
          how to kill mage by my style. holy seal- ultislash- arogan shield- ulti slash- rage rune- ulti slash- whirlwind- ulti slash (normal mage died. trololol)
          A decent mage would use resto on himself when u do arogan so that u wont hit him/her again with ulti slash... also any combo that requires rune is not functional in the end...(maybe with new rune system in 1.6 but dont know how effective those runes will be at early lvls).... also a pve set mage would have rage to do BL after your whirlwind :P

Comment

• only noobs HS + US.

Comment

• Success of game on 60+ levels is not matter of interclass balance, it is matter of your personal character balance. Childhood is over. If you didn't built yourself properly, you will have a kind of problems here. I know it because I have them now. (I am 65 non-casher mage only 40k BR, very unbalanced, so camping on 65 almost forever)

Comment

• they already fix it by uploading red astral block. so, get it and make it reach lvl 6

Comment

• I agree, the developers totally shafted the knights. Very frustrating to constantly be beaten by archers & mages 4-5 levels lower.
                  Gave up on L45 knight, now built up L31 archer on new server and will probably continue with it instead.
                  I have seen a lot of people complain but developers are def to it. Probably making more money suckering people into the more popular knight, then having to switch to a mage or archer after over-frustration.

Comment

• Originally posted by R222960326 View Post
                    I agree, the developers totally shafted the knights. Very frustrating to constantly be beaten by archers & mages 4-5 levels lower.
                    Gave up on L45 knight, now built up L31 archer on new server and will probably continue with it instead.
                    I have seen a lot of people complain but developers are def to it. Probably making more money suckering people into the more popular knight, then having to switch to a mage or archer after over-frustration.

Lmao! you only got to lvl 45 and you think you know everything about knights? Get to 60 first dude and then make your complaints if any. Knights are amazing at high lvls. YOu haven't even got high lvl on that knight and you making stupid complaints. Get out of here.

Comment

• Noob knight users calling knight class noobs. Failbus

Comment

• to be fair, knight is not an easy road... and take s a lot of patience... not a lot of people have the determination to wait THAT long to start seeing results in a game. I do more than well with my knight, but there are some areas where even i get a little irritated about with it. The knight class was not designed to be played by many brought up in this age of instant gratification, that's for sure.
                        ChieftainRez
                        Knight
                        VictisHNR
                        [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                          Lmao! you only got to lvl 45 and you think you know everything about knights? Get to 60 first dude and then make your complaints if any. Knights are amazing at high lvls. YOu haven't even got high lvl on that knight and you making stupid complaints. Get out of here.
                          lol.... get to lvl 60, u can be any archer with the same BR. If u cannot beat them, then must be something wrong with your knight lol.

Comment

• Archers also have it hard against templars. We also only have 1 AoE. While our skills hit front and back, it's annoying to often hit the front with a doubleshot, where the templar has 1 percent hp left. It's also very hard to kill a well built knight for archers due to their high PDEF.
                            Mages are just as hard for us. Mages have their templars, which are quite hard to get thru 60 +/- lvl for an archer, then the mage just spams aoe in our face coupled with healing spells.
                            Archers aren't that good except for WB, and the occasional support we can give in MPDs 60+. If we didn't have the extra money and didn't build ourselves up more than a Knight or Mage, we would be nowhere.
                            Everyone knows Knights just get stronger and stronger if you build right. Mages stays strong throughout the game, especially if cashing.
                            Archers remain strong too, but have a clear disadvantage in PVP. Their defense is lacking and attacking is meaningless for a large part against knights, or diminished due to mages healing (way too much to be honest) constantly.

Also level isn't everything. My archer is 54 and I can kill lvl 60+ of all classes. Why? Because I lvl slowly, I don't rush it. I build my character. People often think higher level = stronger, but that's far from true.

EDIT:

Most important factor is the fact that past 60, there's no PVP set, so everyone has PVE, which is a big disadvantage for archer. Knights will have even higher defenses due to PVE set, but no reduction anymore from set.
                            I have PVE set myself, and it has higher damage than PvP set, yet in arena's and bg's I do less damage to players now than I did with 45 PvP set (while taking a little less damage myself). We are meant to kill fast before dying, where the PvE set makes it harder for us...
                            It is already harder at 50+, but 60+ for archer unless casher, will be very hard. I often wish I could change to Knight, seeing them dominate in many aspects but World Boss.
                            I am actually resetting talents now just to stay 54 with my archer ^^.
                            Last edited by IggyBousse; 08-03-2013, 11:55 AM.
                            Player Class: Archer
                            Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

• Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                              Archers also have it hard against templars. We also only have 1 AoE. While our skills hit front and back, it's annoying to often hit the front with a doubleshot, where the templar has 1 percent hp left. It's also very hard to kill a well built knight for archers due to their high PDEF.
                              Mages are just as hard for us. Mages have their templars, which are quite hard to get thru 60 +/- lvl for an archer, then the mage just spams aoe in our face coupled with healing spells.
                              Archers aren't that good except for WB, and the occasional support we can give in MPDs 60+. If we didn't have the extra money and didn't build ourselves up more than a Knight or Mage, we would be nowhere.
                              Everyone knows Knights just get stronger and stronger if you build right. Mages stays strong throughout the game, especially if cashing.
                              Archers remain strong too, but have a clear disadvantage in PVP. Their defense is lacking and attacking is meaningless for a large part against knights, or diminished due to mages healing (way too much to be honest) constantly.

Also level isn't everything. My archer is 54 and I can kill lvl 60+ of all classes. Why? Because I lvl slowly, I don't rush it. I build my character. People often think higher level = stronger, but that's far from true.

EDIT:

Most important factor is the fact that past 60, there's no PVP set, so everyone has PVE, which is a big disadvantage for archer. Knights will have even higher defenses due to PVE set, but no reduction anymore from set.
                              I have PVE set myself, and it has higher damage than PvP set, yet in arena's and bg's I do less damage to players now than I did with 45 PvP set (while taking a little less damage myself). We are meant to kill fast before dying, where the PvE set makes it harder for us...
                              It is already harder at 50+, but 60+ for archer unless casher, will be very hard. I often wish I could change to Knight, seeing them dominate in many aspects but World Boss.
                              I am actually resetting talents now just to stay 54 with my archer ^^.
                              As an archer facing mages, or anybody who sits behind troops for that matter, having PvE gear AP spam is your best friend. This especially applies to mages. We are soft and squishy and hate the fact that AP has a 1 sec CD and does a LOT of damage.
                              Patryn
                              Twisted
                              S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                              "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

• PvE gear is great for the rage gain, but because PvP matches tend to last a short time, it's really hard to win in arena against mages or knights. Unless heavy casher, high lvl clothing etc. PvE gear is GREAT for mage and knight, especially mage.
                                And mage isn't that squishy at all... I don't see how people always say that. Their PDEF isnt great no, but with PvE set and that massive healing + Suntoria + Blessing, they can survive any archer same BR easily.
                                Plus we first need to pass your templars to be really effective. It's true we hit front and back, but it's such a gamble, it rarely ends in our favor.
                                Player Class: Archer
                                Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Working...
                                X