Will R2 ever fix Knight Class??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ytfai View Post
    lol.... get to lvl 60, u can be any archer with the same BR. If u cannot beat them, then must be something wrong with your knight lol.
    Why you quoting me lol? I just said get to 60 and you are amazing class. Derp. I know knights can beat archers at the same BR. They are suppose to lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
      Why you quoting me lol? I just said get to 60 and you are amazing class. Derp. I know knights can beat archers at the same BR. They are suppose to lol.
      Able to beat archers few k higher too. I just love all the noob user calling knight weak lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlch90 View Post
        Able to beat archers few k higher too. I just love all the noob user calling knight weak lol.
        Or jealous because archer has a few 100k more from WB. yeh that will help us in the long run when we still can't dent a well built knight...
        Player Class: Archer
        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

• Stars for this thread. I play a mage and feel very sorry for the knights. I think some developer has a hard on for archers. Just in how fast their DPS is, how much gold and daru they get etc.. The astral thing is very big, and if you don't have the gold you can't compete! I think the problem is there is only PATK and MATK. So, it puts archers on the same level as knights and archers definitely got the better end of the stick. My partner plays a knight and does not want to hear me gripe when I don't get 75k on a wb gold/daru run. I think it would take major retooling, but there should be a better value for melee atk vs long range atk. Also WB needs to have one weaker to MATK, PATK, and Melee atk. That would fix it I think.

Comment

• It's not a few hundred more. It's more like half a million more. Three times a day adds up. R2 should make this more well rounded. Knights are very strong especially in the 60 + level, but that doesnt matter on WB.

Comment

• If it's half a mill more then it's a casher or higher br. Or built for WB meaning floating damage astral, lots of crit and PATK, less defense.
              Don't be absurd if you think it's much more. Too much whining for nothing, it's not more than a few 100k if equal BR and none of the above.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

• Gold means nothing late game. I can get a million gold every world boss an afk. But I can't beat any mages or knights my br because archers are the weakest class. Mages get 3 aoes and a big heal, we get 1 aoe that costs half our rage and a ****** heal that does nothing. Mages win. Knights have more armor, more life, faster rage gain, heal themselves when they get hit, have a shield and to top it off they hit just as hard as archers. Knights win. Archers are at the bottom of pvp and anyone who thinks different hasn't played a late game archer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daftone View Post
                  Gold means nothing late game. I can get a million gold every world boss an afk. But I can't beat any mages or knights my br because archers are the weakest class. Mages get 3 aoes and a big heal, we get 1 aoe that costs half our rage and a ****** heal that does nothing. Mages win. Knights have more armor, more life, faster rage gain, heal themselves when they get hit, have a shield and to top it off they hit just as hard as archers. Knights win. Archers are at the bottom of pvp and anyone who thinks different hasn't played a late game archer.
                  Knights have shield, you have scatter. Knights can heal off block, you have BT to heal yourself. Gold means nothing late game? I Lol-ed at this.

Comment

• Exactly Daftone. Archer remains good on WB but that's all it is (and support for MPD).

Light to no cashing archers are very screwed high level. But people just keep moaning at us because of WB. It's stupendous.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

• Originally posted by dlch90 View Post
                      Knights have shield, you have scatter. Knights can heal off block, you have BT to heal yourself. Gold means nothing late game? I Lol-ed at this.
                      The few 100k extra gold doesn't mean anything no.
                      Scatter is hard to put in your PvP build (unless you remove BT, but then you have no heal). BT heals well only when critted, against knights it heals ****.

U know nothing about archer good sir, yet you think because you know a few skills we suddenly have the upperhand.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

• Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                        The few 100k extra gold doesn't mean anything no.
                        Scatter is hard to put in your PvP build (unless you remove BT, but then you have no heal). BT heals well only when critted, against knights it heals ****.

U know nothing about archer good sir, yet you think because you know a few skills we suddenly have the upperhand.
                        Maybe you should read again what he said before typing. Anyways, few 100k extra gold doesn't mean anything? Tell me an archer with say, 22k patk and a knight with 22k patk (crit build for wb) and the archer only earns few hundred k at the end of WB and i'll laugh on your face. In that case, you know nothing about archer nor knight.

Comment

• See who will win in the end, that 22k knight or 22k archer in arena (or even 22k mage). And that's all that matters...
                          What use is gold to us if we can't defeat mage nor Knight? Knight can barely be dented by us, Mage heals so freakin much while we have BT that's worth absolutely nothing. Archer heals nothing compared to knight and mage.
                          We can't outdamage a mage their heals and we can't win against a knight either. So much fun having all that gold, just to die in the end anyway.

I'm annoyed by people because they focus on archer because they're better at WB. Really? What's left for us if we lose wb. Who would even play archer then when the other classes are stronger in the end....

^ Manly purple!

Comment

• Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                            See who will win in the end, that 22k knight or 22k archer in arena (or even 22k mage). And that's all that matters...
                            What use is gold to us if we can't defeat mage nor Knight? Knight can barely be dented by us, Mage heals so freakin much while we have BT that's worth absolutely nothing. Archer heals nothing compared to knight and mage.
                            We can't outdamage a mage their heals and we can't win against a knight either. So much fun having all that gold, just to die in the end anyway.

I'm annoyed by people because they focus on archer because they're better at WB. Really? What's left for us if we lose wb. Who would even play archer then when the other classes are stronger in the end....
                            Lol you did not answer my question. Heh Knight by nature owns archer, pretty sure all of us knows it well. As for archer vs mage? 50/50 i say depends on individual build. I still disagree with gold are useless late game ( not sure what are you thinking ).

Comment

• I didn't say it was useless, I said gold means nothing. By that I mean we won't be stronger for it...

And endgame mage will not lose, not arena, not bg. They have a big advantage with their AoE spam + heals. Hard to recover from 3 AoE with BT. Even with our LF we won't get far...
                              Hell, even the rune system got so messed up for us, we can't even utilise it properly anymore. Another advantage for mage. Was alot better for us before the update...
                              Archers are great up to 50, we are strong everywhere, but from then on, we lose everywhere but WB. And everyone knows that, or should know that. While mage remains extremely strong early and endgame and knights become stronger, even strongest.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

• If an archer have the same patk as a knight, that knight probably has higher stats overall anyways. What are you doing with your gold as an archer? With equal spending and time spent play, archer should have higher patk. Are you not using that extra gold on astral, guild skills? Are you not using that extra daru on troop/enlightenment?

Comment

Working...
                                X