Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Will R2 ever fix Knight Class??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the difference is knowing your alt has 1mil+ gold unbanked ^^

and if it was a genuine second account why on earth would you want to rob it of gold? You wouldn't, you would want to use that gold to make it stronger...

Therefore it fits under the heading of exploiting
    Last edited by PunkPetal; 05-28-2013, 06:46 AM.
    Blizzarea
    S147
    Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

The 2nd account is a dummy account that have the same level and do same devo as the main 1st account... I have 2 computers which have 2 different facebook accounts the 1st account is mine and the 2nd account is my wifes account... The reason I plunder my 2nd account (my wifes account) is because she stopped playing and theres no reason for me to make 2 character strong but its more logical to improve a single main account than both at the same time...

Comment

Heh what you talking about Archers...haha funny archers having same DEF as Knights... Soon i will hit about 12k pdef, and i am only level 57, i cant see any others archers even those with 50k BR, they barely reached 11k-11.5k pdef and some mdef... also if you think about it so what archer have scatter loot at it the good way u get extra turn on him... E.g y shield, he casted scatter, u put on slasher, he takes off ur shield, u hit him, u him both cast same time, than depends what kind of skill u put on, all have different timing before action so u could as well double turn him... with mages wont work is just matter of time until they take down ur troops in 2 turns and start ra.ping you.
        This game is Actually made Archer>Mage>Knight>Archer is like a food chain, so reason why u weak is cos u got no proper build, only thing most ppl i see they care about lvl up, That's noob, if i ask ur BR, and i tell u mine, ok mine will be 100% accurate 50-52k BR by the time i reach lvl 59, but i am only 45.5k atm, If u haven't got a good build and worth time spend into ur char, u wont make it, i lvl up 1 lvl every 3-4 weeks, so i got the time . At ur levels u should be smash the archers. Reason if u think about it get yourself Refined goddes gold , and Guardian angel, get them lvl 6, 18%- dmg received, chance of receiving crit reduce by 30%-, than u have your talent iron wall, another 5%- dmg, than your lvl 50 jewels another 10%- crit received ... if your tank type u should also have tentacity which is reduce all dmg by 6% and crits by 3%... so yeah preety much archers shouldn't stand you ''-_-... But if u have Appolo + argoran since ur like lvl 30, Appolo another 20%- all dmg received in total that is a received of.... -49% DMG FROM ALL SOURCES AND -43% RECEIVE FROM CRITS.... so you should be ok + Argoran ^^.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiKKihS View Post
          2 accounts.. owned by a single person. runs MPDs both his acc being used(dual mode).. if thats the case, thats exploitation too.. we all know running MPDs, esp on higher lvl, no one can do it solo.

energizing your 2nd acc tree is exploitation as well.

energizing the tree of ancients with 2nd acc is exploitation too.

stealing your 2nd accs farm is exploitation too.

so, what can a 2nd acc do? chat all day? LMAO
          Hmm technically we have to draft some mmorpg laws to determine what is 'legit' and what is exploitation.
          Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
          Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
          Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
          One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
          In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
          One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
          One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
          In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
            Hmm technically we have to draft some mmorpg laws to determine what is 'legit' and what is exploitation.
            Be nice to see a mod/GM post here and explain it cos I must agree the term *exploitation* is ambiguous at best and leads to subjective definitions
            Blizzarea
            S147
            Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Originally posted by balautoy View Post
              Did you ever think that anyone have plundered my 2nd char so why would it be a cheat if I plunder mine... So what you are trying to say I dont have any right for my own char you are just plain idiot... What kind of dumb reasoning do you have...
              Not your character. All characters belong to R2. You agreed to the TOS when you started playing. If you'd like I can dig up the TOS that shows that?

So no you don't have that right to plunder your own toon as its not your toon per se. That is a violation of the TOS if I'm not mistaken though that might be a grey area in the TOS. I'm sure a mod or GM will clarify...
              Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
              BR: 67K
              Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

im playing Knight and i think its balanced. just how u build your knight. i focus on main stat like patk-pdef-hp and it rly good. i can beat archer with same br and mage. shield is pretty good when u have more hp again mage.

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
                  Not your character. All characters belong to R2. You agreed to the TOS when you started playing. If you'd like I can dig up the TOS that shows that?

So no you don't have that right to plunder your own toon as its not your toon per se. That is a violation of the TOS if I'm not mistaken though that might be a grey area in the TOS. I'm sure a mod or GM will clarify...
                  Then if it is not my toon then I can plunder it because normally players can plunder other players... See what happens to your statement you say its my toon but you reverse it saying it is not my toon in court by that alone can dismiss the case because of inconsistency...

Comment

Originally posted by R26637755 View Post
                    im playing Knight and i think its balanced. just how u build your knight. i focus on main stat like patk-pdef-hp and it rly good. i can beat archer with same br and mage. shield is pretty good when u have more hp again mage.
                    Yeeep kill mages with same br riiiight... Maybe if they have low lvl troops, if high lvl troops you will need ages to get to mage while he'll wipe your troops in 2, eventually 3 turns... I build patk, pdef, mdef and i can kill archer 2k br higher than me but i get killed by mages 2k br lower than me just cuz of troops, damn templars.

Comment

I kill mages with same BR as me. My trick, stun them for 3 turns and then whirlwind and enhanced delphic destroy them into another time zone.

Comment

Originally posted by Daehawk View Post
                        Along with Knights Passive Crit Chance Reductions and Additional Damage Reduction Passives. Apollo's one time per encounter? Ah you must of never been to Nightmare modes yet. Make a discussion after you have seen Nightmare Mode MPs.

You've gone from Sad Knight to Angry Knight. It's funny, don't make an open discussion if you don't want anyone to talk or reply to you.
                        Im the 6th ranked Knight across all servers so perhaps you don't now what ur talking about. fact is Knights are a problem. we can't compete with mages or archers in WB thats obvious. Anyone who claims otherwise is talking out of their arse. I can fully buff, pot, scroll and non stop rez and vs a archer similar patk he can out dmg me by quite a bit just on vouchers, rez'ing a few times. Thats not even close to being balanced. Mages can out dmg us as well. maybe not to that degree but still they are better. Considering this is a Gold/ Daru game that alone is a pretty significant disadvantage.

That aside knights role is just all over the place. yeah we get good block passive but it has been nerfed, or it's just pretty ordinary....btw my block is over 3200. ppl claim knights are "Tanks" meant to soak dmg in dungeons well our skills and talents are ****. apollos, the cd is too long, same with shield (which is average too) we have no way to reduce the cd on either thru talents. Here's a comparison. Archer Incin Shot skill is pretty much the same affect as Apollos. reduces the dmg of group by 30% for 3 rounds. big diff is Incin shot has a cd of 45 seconds compared to apollos 60 sec cd...AND archers can reduce the cd thru talents. lvl 1 reduces by 7 seconds! Im not even gonna mention the increased casting speed of archer skills.

I am not saying they should nerf archers. PvP Knights wipe archers just like mages wipe Knights so i can live with that. But knights need to be fixed. better talents that are actually useful. not the reduce cd on edd, or 5% chance to heal with interceptor (another pos skill). I don't know about the top Knights like Crusader, PaladinRey, SteelLord, LadyFab but i tried Lich NM and the long cd on apollos makes it pretty much impossible for knights to do. 2 archers with Incin shot cd reduced thru talents can pretty much keep the Boss buffed non stop making using a Knight in the party detrimental. So, until u take ur knight to the 70 NM mp's and pass with our great skills and balanced class maybe u shudnt dismiss claims knights are hard done by.........also knights are only class who have no way of healing themselves since archers have Bloodthirsty.

So all these ppl here claiming "knights are balanced" and "u don't know how to build ur knight" post ur IGN and ill check ur knight and see how great u are.
                        Last edited by Roadsidebomb; 06-09-2013, 03:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadsidebomb View Post
                          Im the 6th ranked Knight across all servers so perhaps you don't now what ur talking about. fact is Knights are a problem. we can't compete with mages or archers in WB thats obvious. Anyone who claims otherwise is talking out of their arse. I can fully buff, pot, scroll and non stop rez and vs a archer similar patk he can out dmg me by quite a bit just on vouchers, rez'ing a few times. Thats not even close to being balanced. Mages can out dmg us as well. maybe not to that degree but still they are better. Considering this is a Gold/ Daru game that alone is a pretty significant disadvantage.

That aside knights role is just all over the place. yeah we get good block passive but it has been nerfed, or it's just pretty ordinary....btw my block is over 3200. ppl claim knights are "Tanks" meant to soak dmg in dungeons well our skills and talents are ****. apollos, the cd is too long, same with shield (which is average too) we have no way to reduce the cd on either thru talents. Here's a comparison. Archer Incin Shot skill is pretty much the same affect as Apollos. reduces the dmg of group by 30% for 3 rounds. big diff is Incin shot has a cd of 45 seconds compared to apollos 60 sec cd...AND archers can reduce the cd thru talents. lvl 1 reduces by 7 seconds! Im not even gonna mention the increased casting speed of archer skills.

I am not saying they shut nerf archers. PvP Knights wipe archers just like mages wipe Knights so i can live with that. But knights need to be fixed. better talents that are actually useful. not the reduce cd on edd, or 5% chance to heal with interceptor (another pos skill). I don't know about the top Knights like Crusader, PaladinRey, SteelLord, LadyFab but i tried Lich NM and the long cd on apollos makes it pretty much impossible for knights to do. 2 archers with Incin shot cd reduced thru talents can pretty much keep the Boss buffed non stop making using a Knight in the party detrimental. So, until u take ur knight to the 70 NM mp's and pass with our great skills and balanced class maybe u shudnt dismiss claims knights are hard done by.........also knights are only class who have no way of healing themselves since archers have Bloodthirsty
                          If you really feel that way about WB you should consider using a different sequence then. I am the top knight on my server at 54k br the top archer is at 53k and has more patk than me by about 1k. Yet in WB i can stay within 2-3% of him no problem and normally finish right before him. This is assuming we are both at 100% and reviving. So, dont understand what the difficulty there is.

As for running lych nm, someone posted a video recently of a team clearing (with a knight) and also said the knight was pretty much needed, so again not sure what your saying here either.

I think with any class, its all based on how you built it. not saying you didn't build right, but at lvl 62 im happy with my knight, i have no trouble with WB no trouble finding mpds doing pretty well in pvp vs both archers and mages. just my 2 cents.

And as far as apollos, it is not the same as inc. shot. Apollos lasts for 4 turns when it maxed out Inc only last for 3. Inc also costs 100 rage while apollos only costs 45, if your using the pve set you 20 rage back after casting so you are getting 4 turns for 25 rage with 60 sec cd compared to 3 turns for 100 rage for 45 second cd. Even if the archer has 7 seconds less on the cd (38 seconds) he is still spending more the double the rage than the knight has to spend on apollos and thats not even taking into account that knights build rage way faster than archers can. At the end of the day, the knight is paying way less rage for apollos, 25 rage for 60 sec cd +1 extra turn to 100 rage for 38-45 second cd. The cd is about in line with the rage consumption if your really think about it since the archer is paying more than double even if they have the talent to reduce cd.
                          Last edited by bleedingxorange; 06-02-2013, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by EQArtimus View Post
                            I have been playing this game for quite some time now -- I have several toons and classes on several servers. My main, and oldest is a Knight though only lvl 64, I find it heart breaking to play so much any more. The biggest complaint is about World Bosses -- Even with full Vouchers, and even switching to Crit build with crit astrals, I can't complete with Archers or Mages for nearly the same amount of Gold and Daru that they get every boss. And thus, I find my Troops falling farther and farther behind, I have trouble keeping up with Astrals because I don't have the same amount of gold to dump as them and I have a hard time even keeping up with Guild skills.

One-on-one, I can stand toe-to-toe with anyone, but as soon as I face their troops, which are usually 5+ levels higher than mine, I can't saw through them with my ONE AOE (whirlwind) that has 25 sec cooldown.

Further problems come with Dungeons ... the purpose for Knights is not really clear anymore ... Archers can have nearly the same HP and Defense AND they get debuffs and slows AND do superior damage. Archers and Mages are necessary for Scattershot and Heals -- Knights are optional.

What the heck is the deal here? Can we get some love from R2?

Sincerely,

Sad knight
                            dude a lot of people complain about this, nothing is going to be changed, theyr not gonna give knights a lead... and also, classes are balanced, knights kill archers,archers kill mages, mages kill knights, its a cycle, each beats one and loses to one. In my server theres a knight that without going 100% he easily gets top 10, if u want to do good in wb u gotta put a combo together, and get crit. one of the reasons why knights dont get as much as mages/archers is their primary attack, archers and mages primary attack has 1 second cooldown, making it easier to do a combo, knight's is 5 seconds.

Comment

knights are only class who have no way of healing themselves since archers have Bloodthirsty.
                              thats not true, knights can heal too with dodges, a tank knight with high block is a pain in the butt

Comment

Originally posted by AiluJulia View Post
                                thats not true, knights can heal too with dodges, a tank knight with high block is a pain in the butt
                                it would also be good to note, that in the next patch we get rune skills, that are stronger than the runes we use now, they are a % + base. So knight WILL have the chance to heal once per fight. Knight also have the option to get purge (scatter effect) and purification (pury effect) runes as well. Once the runes come out MPDS wont be so class dependent. Which is pretty good new for knights. From what iv heard in future patches knight get a hell of a lot stronger these rune skills will be a big step in that direction.

Comment

Working...
                                X