Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Will R2 ever fix Knight Class??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archer 25k patk vs Knight 22k patk would still lose lol. Knight their defense, block (+heal) and HP becomes outrageous up to a point we are useless against them.
    Which I don't mind it's the way the game is played. But when we are also outclassed by mage engame because we can't outdamage their aoe spam and heals, then I'm not happy lol.

So just because we have WB advantage, they want to take that too. Boo Hoo... Unbelievable.
    Player Class: Archer
    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

• Sorry but when did this topic turn to whining about archers as in case u didnt realize the name of the topic is "when will R2 fix knight class"

Comment

• I get about a million gold per boss.....not sure there is an issue with that....sux thy nerfed the Block...but really that was a long time ago and life moves on.

Comment

• I'm not trying to whine about archers. I still love my archer. I'm just saying he has no reason to complain. Endgame, knight is very strong. and he says he is lvl 64, I just wonder what his BR is. If it's not above 50k, he just rushed there and then it's no wonder why he feels so weak...

I said it before, level means nothing. If you don't build your toon, but just rush to high level, you will never be strong. Doesn't matter what class you play.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

• knights own archers,archers own mages,mages own knights if you build your toon good you own all classes stop with the complaining already,spent more time to build your toon stronger or spent money

Comment

• IggyBousse by your own admission ur a lvl 54 archer. You're trying to tell ppl lvl 70+ things that you have no clue about. A couple 100k gold more in WB? Pull ur head out of ur arse. Trust me its LOTS more. Gold isn't useless, this IS a gold/ daru game ffs lol. You need gold/ daru for enchanting gear, lvl'ing astrals, guild skills, troop enlightenment....u still gonna say it's useless?

I admit I think Knights got the short end of the stick, and before all u ppl call me a whiner or crybaby i'd be happy to compare toons to see how great yours is. I don't think other classes are OP or shut be nerf'ed my complaints are more specific to our talent wheel, which imo blows. I don't even care about the WB bias (which everyone knows is there)

Back to Iggy, Archers are a great class maybe u can't beat Knights because as others have said Knights are meant to own Archers. The reason u can't beat mages, maybe they spent more (this IS a P2W game) or maybe it's u. Fact is Archers are essential in DT, Samsara and Lych MPD, Knights aren't. Archers have great skills, AP, IS, DF and Scatter. Arches talent wheel is great. Seriously only things worse than Archers moaning about how bad their class is, is Mages crying.

Comment

• knights rule!!!!!!
                LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

• Originally posted by kingofgamez View Post
                  knights rule!!!!!!
                  Knights usually serve kings/lords so they don't technically rule.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roadsidebomb View Post
                    IggyBousse by your own admission ur a lvl 54 archer. You're trying to tell ppl lvl 70+ things that you have no clue about. A couple 100k gold more in WB? Pull ur head out of ur arse. Trust me its LOTS more. Gold isn't useless, this IS a gold/ daru game ffs lol. You need gold/ daru for enchanting gear, lvl'ing astrals, guild skills, troop enlightenment....u still gonna say it's useless?

I admit I think Knights got the short end of the stick, and before all u ppl call me a whiner or crybaby i'd be happy to compare toons to see how great yours is. I don't think other classes are OP or shut be nerf'ed my complaints are more specific to our talent wheel, which imo blows. I don't even care about the WB bias (which everyone knows is there)

Back to Iggy, Archers are a great class maybe u can't beat Knights because as others have said Knights are meant to own Archers. The reason u can't beat mages, maybe they spent more (this IS a P2W game) or maybe it's u. Fact is Archers are essential in DT, Samsara and Lych MPD, Knights aren't. Archers have great skills, AP, IS, DF and Scatter. Arches talent wheel is great. Seriously only things worse than Archers moaning about how bad their class is, is Mages crying.
                    Really, you don't think I open my eyes. You don't need to have played anything in order to see how it will be in this game. It's not brain science.

When u said knights got the short stick, u need to check ppl playing high lvl knights on chinese servers (and that's not zebq balen level).
                    Knights dominate on equal level with mages endgame, archer have the short stick. And if you think I'm wrong because I'm not one of them then you don't think ahead.

Knights have amazing block coupled with good heal, good damage and great defense endgame. They can easily outlast an archer equal BR which ofcourse is normal. Knights beat Archers.
                    Now, mages, equal BR will also win because they can spam AOE + Heal (and coupled with PVE set and LOW CD on nearly everything) it's just impossible for archer to win.
                    Archers dominate up till 50s, but once the PVE set comes into play at 50-60 for mage, they will start kicking ur *** more and more.
                    I never said archer wasn't a great class, I said multiple times their good support in MPD, and are great at WB, but they lack severly in PvP.
                    I also never moaned or cried about it. My point is, archers do great at WB, lack severly endgame in PvP. Knights lack WB, but dominate PvP engame.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

• I concour!

Originally posted by EQArtimus View Post
                      I have been playing this game for quite some time now -- I have several toons and classes on several servers. My main, and oldest is a Knight though only lvl 64, I find it heart breaking to play so much any more. The biggest complaint is about World Bosses -- Even with full Vouchers, and even switching to Crit build with crit astrals, I can't complete with Archers or Mages for nearly the same amount of Gold and Daru that they get every boss. And thus, I find my Troops falling farther and farther behind, I have trouble keeping up with Astrals because I don't have the same amount of gold to dump as them and I have a hard time even keeping up with Guild skills.

One-on-one, I can stand toe-to-toe with anyone, but as soon as I face their troops, which are usually 5+ levels higher than mine, I can't saw through them with my ONE AOE (whirlwind) that has 25 sec cooldown.

Further problems come with Dungeons ... the purpose for Knights is not really clear anymore ... Archers can have nearly the same HP and Defense AND they get debuffs and slows AND do superior damage. Archers and Mages are necessary for Scattershot and Heals -- Knights are optional.

What the heck is the deal here? Can we get some love from R2?

Sincerely,

Sad knight

Comment

• I also play a knight and we are far behind archers and mages they are doing way more damage with way less BR i am also noticing this also... they also are close to the same hp's as us and now freeze is working on wb but knights do not have freeze skill yet... So our astro's are going to fall behind unless we spend alot of money to keep up

Comment

• You're doing something terribly wrong. I'm a knight on S385 and I usually finish 3rd OVERALL in WB so to complain that you can't compete is an issue with you.

Comment

• Its aliiiiiiivvveeee xD

I dunno what you guys are doing but I love my knight. lol. I can knock down one of my teammates, an almost 150k BR archer dualing sometimes. Build it right and knights are wonderful.
                            Archer ~ 490k+ Battle Rating ~ Level 80 ~ Main sylph gold hercules

Comment

• No they won't fix it. and i'm going to say bye bye wartune soon. Game is getting boring day by day, and all delay in patches.
                              I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                              and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

• hmmm

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
                                No they won't fix it. and i'm going to say bye bye wartune soon. Game is getting boring day by day, and all delay in patches.
                                In 80 mpd nm what class are most needed... Well whats the use of scattershot when it doesnt debuffs bosses at 80mpd... Can a Archer or Mage take the boss hits... Try doing 80 mpd nm with just mages and archers who are not hard cashers and see for yourselves who reigns in mpd endgame...

Comment

Working...
                                X