Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hahaha

Originally posted by Roadsidebomb View Post
    IggyBousse by your own admission ur a lvl 54 archer. You're trying to tell ppl lvl 70+ things that you have no clue about. A couple 100k gold more in WB? Pull ur head out of ur arse. Trust me its LOTS more. Gold isn't useless, this IS a gold/ daru game ffs lol. You need gold/ daru for enchanting gear, lvl'ing astrals, guild skills, troop enlightenment....u still gonna say it's useless?

I admit I think Knights got the short end of the stick, and before all u ppl call me a whiner or crybaby i'd be happy to compare toons to see how great yours is. I don't think other classes are OP or shut be nerf'ed my complaints are more specific to our talent wheel, which imo blows. I don't even care about the WB bias (which everyone knows is there)

Back to Iggy, Archers are a great class maybe u can't beat Knights because as others have said Knights are meant to own Archers. The reason u can't beat mages, maybe they spent more (this IS a P2W game) or maybe it's u. Fact is Archers are essential in DT, Samsara and Lych MPD, Knights aren't. Archers have great skills, AP, IS, DF and Scatter. Arches talent wheel is great. Seriously only things worse than Archers moaning about how bad their class is, is Mages crying.
    Try your Fact is Archers essential in 80 mpd nirvanna nm... Create a team of only mages and archers no knight in nirvanna 80 mpd nm and then you will see the value of your archers in endgame...

Comment

• I agree OP Knights needs fixing. This is the fixes i suggested for the Knight class:

Knight

Reverse damage
      From 800 damage reflected to 3% damage taken + 200/300/400 damage.
      *procs only if u are still alive after damage is taken
      Duration: From 10 at all levels to 4/6/8 turns
      Justification: Yes this is a buff to knights, but the skill have no sense to be used as u progress in game. At this form is a nice skill and properly balanced, with a scalling that makes sense.

Intercept
      -From 40 rage at all levels to 20/30/40
      Justification: This skill is insanely strong at lvl1 even, its so strong that some ppl dont even skill it pass lvl1 so it remains faster without qte. Make it have a point to be lvled.

Enhanced Block
      -Max hp healed can't go over damage received.
      Justification: They are knights, understandable, they are tanky, understandable, being to fully nullify any attack against em, understandable. But getting healed by an attack?! This needs to fixed ASAP.

Originally posted by balautoy View Post
      Try your Fact is Archers essential in 80 mpd nirvanna nm... Create a team of only mages and archers no knight in nirvanna 80 mpd nm and then you will see the value of your archers in endgame...
      Yes they have value as HELPERS. Archers are the servants, the butlers.
      Last edited by HELLRAlSER; 04-17-2014, 02:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by HELLRAlSER View Post
        I agree OP Knights needs fixing. This is the fixes i suggested for the Knight class:

Knight

Reverse damage
        From 800 damage reflected to 3% damage taken + 200/300/400 damage.
        *procs only if u are still alive after damage is taken
        Duration: From 10 at all levels to 4/6/8 turns
        Justification: Yes this is a buff to knights, but the skill have no sense to be used as u progress in game. At this form is a nice skill and properly balanced, with a scalling that makes sense.

Intercept
        -From 40 rage at all levels to 20/30/40
        Justification: This skill is insanely strong at lvl1 even, its so strong that some ppl dont even skill it pass lvl1 so it remains faster without qte. Make it have a point to be lvled.

Enhanced Block
        -Max hp healed can't go over damage received.
        Justification: They are knights, understandable, they are tanky, understandable, being to fully nullify any attack against em, understandable. But getting healed by an attack?! This needs to fixed ASAP.

Yes they have value as HELPERS. Archers are the servants, the butlers.
        Reverse Damage: I like the changes
        Intercept: It is 30 at lvl 1 and 30+10 with QTE
        Enhanced Block: They are capping the max heal with block to 3k in a future patch
        Character Name: hove
        Class: Knight
        Level: 74
        Battle Rating: 109k
        Honor Rank: Lord Divine
        Server: Aeria S4

Comment

• Originally posted by CrypticMystic View Post
          Reverse Damage: I like the changes
          Intercept: It is 30 at lvl 1 and 30+10 with QTE
          Enhanced Block: They are capping the max heal with block to 3k in a future patch
          Intercept: Well then its bugged cause it does 40 at lvl1 and 40+10 at lvl2.
          Enhanced Block: I know, but what i suggest is IMo better and more fair.

Comment

• Originally posted by HELLRAlSER View Post
            Intercept: Well then its bugged cause it does 40 at lvl1 and 40+10 at lvl2.
            Enhanced Block: I know, but what i suggest is IMo better and more fair.
            Well, if we are talking about bugs, I've had intercept take off 80 rage once and 100 rage another (both were lvl2+ intercept). But I never have had a lvl 1 intercept taking 40 rage off me.
            Character Name: hove
            Class: Knight
            Level: 74
            Battle Rating: 109k
            Honor Rank: Lord Divine
            Server: Aeria S4

Comment

• Adapt

Ladies/Gentlemen,

Knights have ruled WB for 1 1/2 years, no other class could produce as much gold&daru as you did. Never saw a post of mages complaining about it (maybe there's one that I haven't seen). Just deal with it, change strategies, in one word adapt.
              Work with the tools you have not with the ones you had or the ones you dream of having.
              Enjoy the game!
              Last edited by JBirdie; 04-17-2014, 03:28 AM.

JBird
              Boas Tetas, S60 Leaves Fort
              Mage lvl.80 ~8M BR, 5xCW Sorceror EU zone
              One Swallow doensn't make a summer but a Bird crafts a victory

Comment

• I still do quite fine in WB even after the changes. Get similar rankings to what I was getting before, just not as easy since my routine had to change due to the afk sylph awakening. lol. I actually make more gold now than I did before patch!! Learn what works, or if you don't wanna bother don't start complaining. =)
                Archer ~ 490k+ Battle Rating ~ Level 80 ~ Main sylph gold hercules

Comment

• Originally posted by JBirdie View Post
                  Ladies/Gentlemen,

Knights have ruled WB for 1 1/2 years, no other class could produce as much gold&daru as you did.
                  LOLWUT
                  THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

• Knight Weakness

I read enough, ( page 2) before feeling the need to chime in.

Knights Got it rough- The best toon on our server is a Knight. Knights here in wartune are like Byakuya in Bleach...

Byakuya fought much weaker than almost everyone... But he had that moment- Ban-Kai- Where he would release the living to the dead. And he did so, one way or another, in the end.

I spent a decent amount of USD on my knight and I am still greatly hampered by the favors of other races. However, I'm even more hampered by other kinghts in my category.

Being that I'm VIP, spend balens, and have a sylph with 13K BR and do double graphic with max skills on knight every round: I feel the pain. Knights are losing their value here.

But Like byakuya, I'll dig deep and bleed till my last swing-

Even against a mage with near his BR w/o blessing wheel to be 10+k more than mine and hades- I can almost beat him with a blue Iris-

So yea knights lose alot- But last statement above shows the hope we must never fade from. A swing short and a crit late .

But if you pay - knight reigns best-

In the end- Knights are best; if you max all and put the money in- Knight will kill anyone. That is what a knight is- The one who puts the most in- The one who trains the longest.

Don't settle for a quick thrill- There is already massive dmg decrease having gaia resistance.

One shot 1 kill won't continue to apply.

If your a knight- You should be in front of your troops anyway- Most spells target the back row except for a knight .

S33 53K BR w/o wheel

I still land top 10- And The best have 100+K Br.

double delphic 3 star sylph iris WB ftw-

Comment

Working...
                    X