Thunder Rune

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thunder Rune

I think magic attack stat increases the damage of Thunder Rune.
    If that is the case, then for knights and archers, having a good magic attack will make them have a larger damage when they use thunder rune.
    (Of course, they will only increase this stat if other there are no other stats left to improve, or they have some spare kyanite...)
    If you think you are smart, then you are at the height of your stupidity.
    -quoted from R.K.

No it doesn't.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

i have seen runes hit for more than they are suppose to, im pretty sure this is because of will destroyer and not matk.

Comment

Originally posted by bleedingxorange View Post
        i have seen runes hit for more than they are suppose to, im pretty sure this is because of will destroyer and not matk.
        Agreed, this and medallions I think add to the damage I believe.

Comment

My thunder runes have always done the amount that it says it does, but i know in arena, after the 1 min count down when we get that 50% bonus damage, that it does a bit more damage.
          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Not always the same dmg

Comment

Oh, so it is not in the matk stat... ok... i'll calculate next time to see if this is really true.
              If you think you are smart, then you are at the height of your stupidity.
              -quoted from R.K.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                My thunder runes have always done the amount that it says it does, but i know in arena, after the 1 min count down when we get that 50% bonus damage, that it does a bit more damage.
                yep

also the damage is a range, so if it is supposed to do 1200 damage it will be more like 1080 to 1320

Comment

Lol get Condor and Onimad to test their thunder runes out, and see if there is a dramatic difference lol
                  Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by IronBorn View Post
                    yep

also the damage is a range, so if it is supposed to do 1200 damage it will be more like 1080 to 1320
                    Ok, i have level 6 will destoryer (30% dmg) and high commander med. the rune i used is 1200 dmg. So if the max is 1320, explain the screenshot:

Click image for larger version

Name:	rune.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	515.0 KB
ID:	1669458

Will destoryer/med affect the rune.

1200 * 58% (30% from will 28% from med.) = 1896 then +- 10%
                    Last edited by bleedingxorange; 05-23-2013, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X