X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BlueEarth
    started a topic Thunder Rune

Thunder Rune

I think magic attack stat increases the damage of Thunder Rune.
    If that is the case, then for knights and archers, having a good magic attack will make them have a larger damage when they use thunder rune.
    (Of course, they will only increase this stat if other there are no other stats left to improve, or they have some spare kyanite...)

• bleedingxorange
    replied
    Originally posted by IronBorn View Post
    yep

also the damage is a range, so if it is supposed to do 1200 damage it will be more like 1080 to 1320
    Ok, i have level 6 will destoryer (30% dmg) and high commander med. the rune i used is 1200 dmg. So if the max is 1320, explain the screenshot:

Click image for larger version

Name:	rune.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	515.0 KB
ID:	1669458

Will destoryer/med affect the rune.

1200 * 58% (30% from will 28% from med.) = 1896 then +- 10%
    Last edited by bleedingxorange; 05-23-2013, 02:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    Lol get Condor and Onimad to test their thunder runes out, and see if there is a dramatic difference lol

Leave a comment:

• IronBorn
    replied
    Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
    My thunder runes have always done the amount that it says it does, but i know in arena, after the 1 min count down when we get that 50% bonus damage, that it does a bit more damage.
    yep

also the damage is a range, so if it is supposed to do 1200 damage it will be more like 1080 to 1320

Leave a comment:

• BlueEarth
    replied
    Oh, so it is not in the matk stat... ok... i'll calculate next time to see if this is really true.

Leave a comment:

• symedia
    replied
    Not always the same dmg

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    My thunder runes have always done the amount that it says it does, but i know in arena, after the 1 min count down when we get that 50% bonus damage, that it does a bit more damage.

Leave a comment:

• ElusionM
    replied
    Originally posted by bleedingxorange View Post
    i have seen runes hit for more than they are suppose to, im pretty sure this is because of will destroyer and not matk.
    Agreed, this and medallions I think add to the damage I believe.

Leave a comment:

• bleedingxorange
    replied
    i have seen runes hit for more than they are suppose to, im pretty sure this is because of will destroyer and not matk.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    No it doesn't.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X